It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for Firewatch.
Thank you very much, finkleroy. I appreciate that and I'll accept your nomination.
Huge thanks to LynetteC for the Tomb Raider key and to Zeo for handling the thread!

EDIT: fixed a typo
Post edited February 03, 2019 by SpartanSloth
Can I have either Darksiders Warmastered Edition or Ghost Master?
I nominate MortTheDark for Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
low rated
Can anyone send me Yooka Laylee
I would like to buy some games using GOG.com affiliate link. Can someone generously point me the whereabout of the links?
Enura: Can anyone send me Yooka Laylee
This isn't a begging thread, but donation driven giveaway. Game you want isn't on the list.
wormholewizards: I would like to buy some games using GOG.com affiliate link. Can someone generously point me the whereabout of the links?
You have to post in ALL unrelated threads before someone gives you said link. Those are the rules, donchaknow.
wormholewizards: I would like to buy some games using GOG.com affiliate link. Can someone generously point me the whereabout of the links?
What is affiliate link? At checkout of desired game you pick 'this is a gift' option, fill in your email & send the code you got through email to zeogold.
BeatriceElysia: What is affiliate link?
Some special links provided to Gog's partner. Usually streamer or websites. They'll get a few nickels if a purchase is made through there.

I never found a GOG's partner active here. Maybe you should just ask directly the person you wanted to support via twitter or else. That would makes them happier :)
I'd like to ask for Firewatch, if I may.
kmcoolice: I appreciate that and I'll accept your nomination.
Do you have a running mate yet? Pick me for your vice president !
high rated
andysheets1975: I'd like to request Expendable, please?
Kelefane: May I request Great Battles Collector's Edition for this month's game?

Thanks.
samuraigaiden: I'd really love to have that Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition if nobody's asked for it yet. Thanks in advance, Zeo and everyone. Have a great weekend!
aRealCyborg: Could I have Spacecom?
and maybe a Witcher Enhanced edition key (unless it is dlc or something)
servobeupstry: May I request Bad Mojo Redux please? Thanks a lot, appreciate the gesture.
BlueMooner: In for Gemini Rue.
T_a_J: Hello I want to ask for Darksiders: Warmastered Edition?
Rosalumina: Can I have either Darksiders Warmastered Edition or Ghost Master?
All granted.

FireDrakeZ: If it hasn't been taken, I would like to request for Firewatch this month.
DedIago: I'd like to ask for Firewatch, if I may.
Beaten to it.

Enura: Can anyone send me Yooka Laylee
Certainly! It'll be my gift to you.
...with your gift to me of $40.
Thanks Zero and Lynne for Great Battles!
Thanks to you and Geralt_of_Rivia for the game!