It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much zlaywal for Celestian Tales: Old North. And thanks also to zeogold for this thread. Have a Happy 2019!
Thank you to zeogold and Doc0075 for FoxTail!
can i have Warsow if you still have a key
Thanks to deliasq and zeogold for the game! :)
high rated
PaterAlf: Darksiders II is still on the list. May I ask for it?
Granted.
aRealCyborg: can i have Warsow if you still have a key
Also granted.
Post edited January 22, 2019 by zeogold
I see you are updating the list one by one but apparently you have finished so I'd like to request:
zeogold: The Long Reach
Oh and by the way! Nice haircut ;)
Hi, zeogold. I would like to request SUPERHOT.
high rated
Ghorpm: I see you are updating the list one by one but apparently you have finished so I'd like to request:
zeogold: The Long Reach
Ghorpm: Oh and by the way! Nice haircut ;)
*terrified screaming*

G...gran...ted....
LootHunter: Hi, zeogold. I would like to request SUPERHOT.
Also granted.
Post edited January 22, 2019 by zeogold
direspirefirewire: Thank you very much zlaywal for Celestian Tales: Old North. And thanks also to zeogold for this thread. Have a Happy 2019!
Have a great 2019 for you too.

It was nothing compared to what I've received from this forum but happy to contribute a little when I do have a chance to buy games on my own.
My thanks to zeogold and erbello for this quite unique game.
Ghorpm: I see you are updating the list one by one but apparently you have finished so I'd like to request:

Oh and by the way! Nice haircut ;)
zeogold: *terrified screaming*

G...gran...ted....
Take it easy ;) and thanks for hosting the giveaway. And thanks a lot z02228 for donating the game!
I'd like to nominate ciemnogrodzianin for Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, hummer010 for Monstrum and woosk for Shadowgate: Special Edition.
May I have Consortium: Master Edition, The (†) and Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5...so it’s actually Tomb Raider 6? ;)?
LootHunter: My thanks to zeogold and erbello for this quite unique game.
You're welcome, have a nice playing ;)
Can I ask for daggered Giants: Citizen Kabuto?