It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to request Waxworks please, thank you.
jimrh69: I just wanted to say whomever gets TESLA EFFECT Your getting a fantastic game there I recommend it highly enjoy !! :-)
Oh, it's so sad that I already made my choice this month.

The only Tex Murphy game that I still don't have on GOG, because I can never catch it on sale.
Post edited January 15, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
Since the person who was gonna get Tesla Effect withdrew, I'd like to request that instead, please.
Edit: Sorry, OHMYGODJCABOMB
Post edited January 15, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
Hi! I see only one key for Everspace left that about to expire soon, I guess. If no one else willing to request this game, I'd like to give it a try then.
TheDudeLebowski: Edit: Sorry, OHMYGODJCABOMB
Everything is cool, mate.
Hello. I would like to ask for Technobabylon: Deluxe Edition.
Thanks RickyAndersen for donating Death to Spies and obviously thank you zeogold for keeping the Community Giveaway alive. Have a great week!
jimrh69: I just wanted to say whomever gets TESLA EFFECT Your getting a fantastic game there I recommend it highly enjoy !! :-)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Oh, it's so sad that I already made my choice this month.

The only Tex Murphy game that I still don't have on GOG, because I can never catch it on sale.
Shame on you! How can you not have played Tesla Effect (or even wait for it - you should just have sold everything you own including your organs) after the extreme cliffhanger Overseer had? ;)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Oh, it's so sad that I already made my choice this month.

MarkoH01: Shame on you! How can you not have played Tesla Effect (or even wait for it - you should just have sold everything you own including your organs) after the extreme cliffhanger Overseer had? ;)
The biggest-ticket organ you can legally sell in the U.S. is your heart: They're going for a cool $1 million. Livers come in second, worth about $557,000 and kidneys fetch about $262,000 each. Widespread diabetes and heart disease is what have made these particular organs so expensive.

I'd say that would have been more than enough :D
Post edited January 15, 2019 by SpikedSoul
MarkoH01: Shame on you! How can you not have played Tesla Effect (or even wait for it - you should just have sold everything you own including your organs) after the extreme cliffhanger Overseer had? ;)
SpikedSoul: The biggest-ticket organ you can legally sell in the U.S. is your heart: They're going for a cool $1 million. Livers come in second, worth about $557,000 and kidneys fetch about $262,000 each. Widespread diabetes and heart disease is what have made these particular organs so expensive.

You see? And it is Tex Murphy so it will always be worth it ;)
SpikedSoul: The biggest-ticket organ you can legally sell in the U.S. is your heart: They're going for a cool $1 million. Livers come in second, worth about $557,000 and kidneys fetch about $262,000 each. Widespread diabetes and heart disease is what have made these particular organs so expensive.

MarkoH01: You see? And it is Tex Murphy so it will always be worth it ;)
and he'd probably have badass Tex coming to collect on the organs
I am giving away two Fallout New Vegas Ultimate gifts. PM me with an email adress to gift to. I'll update the post, if both have been taken.

Edit: Both keys have been taken.
Post edited January 15, 2019 by ksj8ak2
ksj8ak2:
Thank you for your generosity, but that's not what this thread is for. Please read the original post of the thread. (TL;DR: centrally distributed gifts, with zeogold managing it all, trying to spread gifts out equally over the community.)

Generally with gifting, the custom on the forum is to have the gifts sent to your own email address, and just PM the code to the intended recipient.
Post edited January 15, 2019 by gogtrial34987
ksj8ak2:
gogtrial34987: Thank you for your generosity, but that's not what this thread is for. Please read the original post of the thread. (TL;DR: centrally distributed gifts, with zeogold managing it all, trying to spread gifts out equally over the community.)

Generally with gifting, the custom on the forum is to have the gifts sent to your own email address, and just PM the code to the intended recipient.
Thanks for the reminder -- it's been quite a while.
I bought the whole series in Steam a long time ago, but now I want to transfer it to my GOG library and Tesla Effect is the only one left. So that's why I'm waiting for discounts.

I guess we'd better stop this off topic stuff.