It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SpikedSoul: Whenever there is space, it's a terrible thing to waste, agreed. :D
What if someone is a waste of space?

What is someone is spaced out cause they're wasted?
BlackThorny: Hi there, I've heard there's a bunch of everspace that about to expire,
A space is a terrible thing to waste!
TheDudeLebowski: "In space, no one can hear you scream"
no one can hear ice cream
SpikedSoul: Whenever there is space, it's a terrible thing to waste, agreed. :D
BlueMooner: What if someone is a waste of space?

What is someone is spaced out cause they're wasted?
Then they have to go wherever there is space where they are not, or something :D
Post edited January 13, 2019 by SpikedSoul
SpikedSoul: Then they have to go wherever there is space where they are not, or something :D
What if they cant' go past space, since it's the final frontier? Their efforts would be a waste. : P
TheDudeLebowski: "In space, no one can hear you scream"
SpikedSoul: no one can hear ice cream
I hear it calling to me right now.
Lone_Scout: Everspace daggered?
One shouldn't bring a dagger to a space fight.
unless its the name of your ship, or the name of the type of ship
[Message Deleted]
Post edited January 14, 2019 by Arbitrium
I'd like to request one of the Everspace keys, please. Pew pew guns and space? Sign me up!
I should have guessed the pun opportunity wouldn't be wasted. pun intended (to go hyperbole about it, obviously).
But either-way, wanted to make sure that the powers at be realize I would also love a key :)
BlackThorny: Hi there, I've heard there's a bunch of everspace that about to expire,
Post edited January 14, 2019 by BlackThorny
Hello Zeo and everyone. Could I please have Death to Spies? If nobody's asked for it first, of course. Cheers!
I just wanted to say whomever gets TESLA EFFECT Your getting a fantastic game there I recommend it highly enjoy !! :-)
Post edited January 15, 2019 by jimrh69
May I request Eador. Masters of the Broken World, please?
high rated
BlueMooner: Everspace
Fantasy General
SOMA
SpartanSloth: I'd like to request one of the Everspace keys, please. Pew pew guns and space? Sign me up!
samuraigaiden: Hello Zeo and everyone. Could I please have Death to Spies? If nobody's asked for it first, of course. Cheers!
CervelloYM: May I request Eador. Masters of the Broken World, please?
All granted.

Lazzarus101: Hello Comunity!

I have a free SOMA key it expires the 17th of January if not activated, if someone is interested feel free to send me a pm before it expires and I will give it to you for free.

Cheers!
That's a nice gesture and all, but there's three issues here:
1. You didn't read the first post in the thread. This isn't what this thread is for.
2. If you'd checked the OP, you'd have seen that I'm already giving a bunch of the suckers away.
3. If anybody was going to PM you, they couldn't since you have your chat settings set to "friends only".
Post edited January 15, 2019 by zeogold
I'd like to nominate helpo1 for Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition.
May I please request Technobabylon: Deluxe Edition?
Could I get Darksiders Warmastered Edition please Zeo?
Post edited January 15, 2019 by supplementscene