It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
zeogold: If anybody noticed any mistakes I made, let me know. I got a wee bit turned around a couple times, but I think I sorted it out proper. I think.
finkleroy: I don't understand how comradegarry was beaten to the punch in regards to his/her request for The Saboteur. I don't see that anyone requested it before him/her, I don't see that you granted it to anyone, and it's still on the list of available games.
I KNEW something was off. Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.
Might I ask for ADOM, in case it is still available?
loki1985: Might I ask for ADOM, in case it is still available?
Granted.
Many thanks to DampSquib for donating ADOM, and thank you Zeo for running the GA :)
Many thanks for Zeo and UnrealDelusion, the provider of the key.
Well I would like Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition but I dont think my computer will handle it so I will ask for Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator instead
Is it possible for me to request for Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition?
Vythonaut: Please consider me for a copy of X Rebirth: Home of Light. Thank you!
zeogold: Already beaten to 'em, sorry.
No problem, maybe some other time; thanks anyway, both to you and tto the folks who donated the games!
In the event that you have an expiring gift for Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition near the end date of 4th December, I would be interested in receiving it. I am aware I would not normally be accepted with no community participation.
Flashfire42: Well I would like Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition but I dont think my computer will handle it so I will ask for Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator instead
Granted.
arsalan12: Is it possible for me to request for Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition?
As I already said, you don't really qualify for the giveaway as of yet. The most I can possibly give you currently is whatever daggered games you want. Sorry. Hang around the forum more and you can get better stuff.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by zeogold
Is there additional copy for Battle Chasers? I nominated Vidm, maybe you missed that?
Thanks to zeogold as always for managing the giveaway, and thanks to the elusive Fairfox for the game!
Hello since I was too late for Divinity Original Sin, I would like to request instead for Runaway: A Twist of Fate
Post edited October 11, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
Thanks so much, Doc0075 and zeogold. Have a wonderful day both of you.
Kaesemeister: Thanks so much, Doc0075 and zeogold. Have a wonderful day both of you.
Have a wonderful life I would say :)