It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

may I have Owlboy ?
May I ask for Homeworld Remastered Collection?
The thing that sounds different and kind of interesting is Legend of Herpe...

Oh, Heroes. Nvm then.
May I have Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition?
I would like to request Fallout 3. If there is none available then I am good. Thanks.
tastymonkey: I would like to request Fallout 3. If there is none available then I am good. Thanks.
Please read the OP, that's not how this giveaway is working. You can see available games here.
And I would like to ask for the other Dragon Age Origins available. Thank you.
May I ask for Homeworld Remastered Collection? If one copy is still avaiable?
Hello,
May I kindly ask about Serpent in the Staglands?
Have a nice day :)
tomyam80: Well, since SkelettalAngel edited his most recent post i shall presume he does not want the game anymore & thus i would like 2 make a claim 4 Mirror's Edge. Thks for considering my request. :)
zeogold: Granted.
Key has been redeem with thks 2 the ever-hard-working zeogold & ever-generous Doc0075. Time 4 some parkour action (on-screen that is, lol). :D
May I ask for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition?
Just found this thread.
I would be happy to get Owlboy, pretty please :)
So many good stuff has been gifted recently. Cheers to all the donors and to zeogold!
FourAmpers: Just found this thread.
I would be happy to get Owlboy, pretty please :)
You were beaten to it...
AWG43: So many good stuff has been gifted recently. Cheers to all the donors and to zeogold!
Indeed, and been going on for some time now.
Post edited October 03, 2018 by Cavalary
Hi, can I have Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition ?
Thanks