It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does the GOG community still exist, though?
Enebias: Does the GOG community still exist, though?
Ain't that the question...
This isn't a social network. As long as there are good games, who cares about the community? :)
Lone_Scout: ...
All of us?
A whole forum activity may be considered irrelevant to gaming. It's even against gaming, if you consider limited spare time we have. It means that the community does mean sth, I suppose.
No Community giveaway for you.

I would like to ask for Shadow Warrior 2! I am the first to do it (this month)! XD
Post edited June 01, 2018 by Enebias
deleted
Enebias: Does the GOG community still exist, though?
Attachments:
Enebias: No Community giveaway for you.

I would like to ask for Shadow Warrior 2! I am the first to do it (this month)! XD
First this month, but 6th since Zeo last commented on requests, and there's a single copy listed...
Enebias: No Community giveaway for you.

Cavalary: First this month, but 6th since Zeo last commented on requests, and there's a single copy listed...
I know, it was a joke! :)
I hope he's okay I don't even normally post on the forum but I can't imagine where he is I thought you could set your watch by the guy.
Imo he's around saving his backups in safe places all over the world. Zeonet keeps on expanding, and the guy at NSA are starting to worry.
Did you know that if you are reading this post you are probably one of Zeo's alts? Yeah, it's a though realization... imagine the shock when I discovered I was one myself. Well, of course you imagine! You are probably under shock yourself right now!
Enebias: Did you know that if you are reading this post you are probably one of Zeo's alts? Yeah, it's a though realization... imagine the shock when I discovered I was one myself. Well, of course you imagine! You are probably under shock yourself right now!
Hmmm, this probably explains my sudden fascination with puzzle games...
Enebias: Did you know that if you are reading this post you are probably one of Zeo's alts? Yeah, it's a though realization... imagine the shock when I discovered I was one myself. Well, of course you imagine! You are probably under shock yourself right now!
GR00T: Hmmm, this probably explains my sudden fascination with puzzle games...
whispering

...play DROD...

whispering
GR00T: Hmmm, this probably explains my sudden fascination with puzzle games...
Enebias: whispering

...play DROD...

whispering
Top game - I enjoyed it way more than I though possible!
Jungle_Falcon: Hope all is well with Zeogold, he should be mayor of the Gog community.
He's here and posting:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/im_not_even_new_i_just_wanted_to_say_hi/post51

Probably just busy.