It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for a SImon the Sorcerer 2 key?

Thank you
ZFR: If possible, I'd like to request an Unreal Gold code for Kalash, please.
If you want you can take mine. Just PM me! :)

I wish I could ask for Shadow Warrior 2, but alas this month I already received a game (braid, which I have already completed and enjoyed).
Well, maybe if it's still there in a few days... (though I really doubt it).
ZFR: If possible, I'd like to request an Unreal Gold code for Kalash, please.
Enebias: If you want you can take mine. Just PM me! :)

I wish I could ask for Shadow Warrior 2, but alas this month I already received a game (braid, which I have already completed and enjoyed).
Braid is gold! Have you got all those hidden stars?
Enebias: I wish I could ask for Shadow Warrior 2, but alas this month I already received a game (braid, which I have already completed and enjoyed).
There are already a nomination and a request for it, so...
Enebias: I wish I could ask for Shadow Warrior 2, but alas this month I already received a game (braid, which I have already completed and enjoyed).
If I read correctly it already was requested from one person and another has been nominated for it ... so it might be gone already.

And ninja'd by Cavalary.
Post edited May 27, 2018 by MarkoH01
In case the request for Shadow Warrior 2 gets denied, I'd be interested in the game as well.
Enebias: If you want you can take mine. Just PM me! :)

Makotolia: Braid is gold! Have you got all those hidden stars?
I didn't get them all, they are too absurd to obtain. Still, I found a way to reach the same effect they should have even without them.
There is a little trick (an honest one, no cheating involved) you can use near the very end...
Post edited May 27, 2018 by Enebias
I'd like to request Bad Mojo Redux.
Tcharr: I am tempted to ask for Unreal Gold, but it is my own foolishness that cost me that opportunity. XD
Enebias: I can give you mine, if you'd like.
Thanks for the offer, but I haven't been active on GOG lately. There are others who are more deserving, and I still have many games I have yet to start playing. :)
I'm not really an active member on the forums but having stumbled upon this thread I though I might still give it a shot. I would appreciate one of those
zeogold: Grim Fandango Remastered (x3) (†)
since I was unable to obtain it during the time it was free.

Kind regards.
TheNerdyPlane: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky is in the list. I have it. I have all three Stalker games, plus lots of expansions I find on the web. I would like to recommend it to someone else.

If you do not know, Stalker is cheeki breeki. I think in the steam GA zeo says we are allowed to recommend games, or at least people do, so i assume i can here too!

I would recommend any stalker game as it is very intense, atmospheric, and chernobylic. It is based after the problems in Chernobyl, there are lots of mutants, and scary underground bits. It, in my opinion, the best game series. With Stalker 2 announced for 2021, i am very excited again about this relic of a game. If you havent played stalker before, here's your chance!
Did somebody say cheeki breeki?

I thought about requesting it because I've always wanted to give the Stalker franchise a go, but I was afraid to do so seeing as this is the third game released, however according to a quick google search it is a prequel to the first game so...

I'd like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky please!
Makotolia: Braid is gold! Have you got all those hidden stars?
Enebias: I didn't get them all, they are too absurd to obtain. Still, I found a way to reach the same effect they should have even without them.
There is a little trick (an honest one, no cheating involved) you can use near the very end...
Yeah, in fact, even NOTICING their existence is difficult. I heard that a lot of people complete the game asking "What? Hidden stars? What are you talking about?"...

In my first playthrough when I was still in college, obtaining all of them took a lot of effort. But in my second playthrough recently, it felt much easier, except for the last one ( I just kept dropping from the droplight, until now). My guess is that fully utilizing the ability to freeze the time (0x) somehow helps.

If I ever try a third playthrough, I may try to find out the trick you say.
finkleroy: I'd like to request Bad Mojo Redux.
That's one weird game I should go back to one day. My advice, it must be administered without food. It's GROSS.
Enebias: I can give you mine, if you'd like.
Tcharr: Thanks for the offer, but I haven't been active on GOG lately. There are others who are more deserving, and I still have many games I have yet to start playing. :)
Too bad I don't care one bit and I have made up my mind already. Check your chat in a while.
May I have Shadow Warrior 2 please, I played the first one and would love to try the second!