It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I'm not fully back up to snuff yet (turned out to be a virus considerably stronger than a common cold), but let's see if I can't get things back in order.
LootHunter: So-o-o, since DK2 wanst in first three positions of the nomenee list, can I have it?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you zeo! (and cecil) for DK2 - it was in my wishlist for a while.
Thanks to zeogold for Party Hard and donating the game. ;-p
Post edited January 09, 2018 by HenitoKisou
HenitoKisou: Thanks to zeogold for Party Hard. ;-p
GREAT game, but when you get to the castle you're screwed. :P
HenitoKisou: Thanks to zeogold for Party Hard and for Dovaknight for donating the game. ;-p
I'm still the donor, Dovaknight is just the staff member that converted the game over from a star (for some reason, staff conversions always end up showing the staff name instead).
HenitoKisou: Thanks to zeogold for Party Hard and for Dovaknight for donating the game. ;-p
zeogold: I'm still the donor, Dovaknight is just the staff member that converted the game over from a star (for some reason, staff conversions always end up showing the staff name instead).
Ok, that's interesting to see. ;p
zeogold: I'm not fully back up to snuff yet (turned out to be a virus considerably stronger than a common cold), but let's see if I can't get things back in order.
Enebias: May I ask for Hector: Badge of Carnage?
I'm really curious to see what it is about. And I love dark humor.
zeogold:
misteryo: Could I ask for Testament of Sherlock Holmes, please?

Thanks!
zeogold:
Flashfire42: If it is not to much bother zeogold I would like to give POSTAL: Classic and Uncut a go. Considering it was banned in Australia i think it would be a fun game to give a go.

Kanashe: Hmmm...If Icewind Dale Complete is still available, I wouldn't mind one.
zeogold: You seem new to the forum, as if this is one of your first posts. This giveaway is for the active community. Hang around a bit more and come back after you're a little more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Hope you get back to snuff soon. Thanks for all the work keeping this and the other giveaway going...you are appreciated.
Going viral?
Influenza kills https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/summary.htm
Thank you, Zeogold and SnuggleRays!
Ouch, sorry to hear about the virus. But glad to hear that you're turning out to be considerably stronger than it.
Edited because of a misunderstanding.
Post edited January 09, 2018 by MarkoH01
Enebias: May I ask for Hector: Badge of Carnage?
I'm really curious to see what it is about. And I love dark humor.
zeogold:
misteryo: Could I ask for Testament of Sherlock Holmes, please?

Thanks!
zeogold:
Flashfire42: If it is not to much bother zeogold I would like to give POSTAL: Classic and Uncut a go. Considering it was banned in Australia i think it would be a fun game to give a go.

Kanashe: Hmmm...If Icewind Dale Complete is still available, I wouldn't mind one.
zeogold: You seem new to the forum, as if this is one of your first posts. This giveaway is for the active community. Hang around a bit more and come back after you're a little more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
I just rarely post, 'cause only sometimes find topics on the forum that interest me. Came across this one by sheer accident, but understandable on the denial part.
Thanks to theslitherydeee for donating Postal and thanks of course to Zeogold for running this giveaway.
I think I am in the clear to also request Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey). The little dagger next to it means it seems to have been abandoned and I am happy to give it a home
Post edited January 10, 2018 by Flashfire42
Welcome back:)

bump
Can I get Divinity 2 DC?