It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: * * * * * UPDATE * * * * *

Given that GOG's PM system is not working for some *cough, couch* Sachys - we'll be delaying the draw until next weekend - March 1.

That doesn't mean we can't have a little fun this weekend so we'll do two QUICK DIP DRAWS. What is a QDD you ask?
It means current qualified entrants will be entered into a random draw for a GOG game regularly priced/sale item at $5.99 USD of their choosing. The first draw will take place in 24 hours. Those who've already entered - and qualify according to the rules stated in the OP - are already entered for the QDD. Others who wish to enter must do so in the next 24 hours.

Stay tuned and good luck!
Necross: Will winning the GDD make you ineligible to win the main draw as the rules state you can only win one game
No, the GDD is independent of the main drawing ;-)
I feel a disturbance in the force..................ohh wait it´s the TBBBBOB!

WANT: Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (Steam-HB)
INTERESTED IN: Star Wars: Republic Commando (Steam-HB)

*jumps onto speeder*

Thank you to those who add balance to the force. :P
foxworks: * * * * * UPDATE * * * * *

Given that GOG's PM system is not working for some *cough, couch* Sachys - we'll be delaying the draw until next weekend - March 1.

Stay tuned and good luck!
And that´s why he shouldn´t have touched that......BIG.....BLACK............................................monolith :P
Now GOG9000 is taking revenge.
Post edited February 21, 2015 by LoboBlanco
LoboBlanco: And that´s why he shouldn´t have touched that......BIG.....BLACK............................................monolith :P
"i'm sorry, chimptits, i'm afraid i can't do that"
LoboBlanco: And that´s why he shouldn´t have touched that......BIG.....BLACK............................................monolith :P
foxworks: "i'm sorry, chimptits, i'm afraid i can't do that"
hell - I fucking made it as far as mars!
Sachys: hell - I fucking made it as far as mars!
Next time though, don´t drop the acid during the hyperspace jump, I still see endless coloured flashes of light during my sleep.
Hmm... Does that mean that donations will not be open this week?

EDIT: And... *screaaaam of horror* March 1st is next weekend??? Nuuuuu~!! ;_;
Post edited February 21, 2015 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: Hmm... Does that mean that donations will not be open this week?
I just sent you the online submission form. This is open 24/7 even when PM donations are closed. Feel free to drop donations at any time for your convenience. And thank you! :D
Sachys: hell - I fucking made it as far as mars!
And there I thought we'll be having a nice Sachyless weekend this time, till I re-read foxwork's post and realized it's only the PMs that aren't working for you. :(
WANT: Sunless Sea (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: Pixel Piracy(Steam)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: EvilQuest(Desura)
Post edited February 21, 2015 by Robette
Robette: WANT: Sunless Sea (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: Icewind Dale 2 Complete (GOG)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Shadow Man (GOG)
Read again the rules, especially #1. You can only enter one game per platform so only one of your choices can be GOG. If you however choose only outside GOG you can repeat one platform (so for example two Steam + one Desura) and then you may win two games.
i am a happy man this weekend :D , throwing in my gun for
WANT: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION (Steam)
INTERESTED IN: Depth Hunter 2: Ocean Mysteries DLC (Steam)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Thank everyone for making this possible , awesome giveaway
Another round of regular weekly giveaway? It's the same certainty like weekend sale on GoG:) I'll try my luck again. Thanks to the hosts and donors as well !.

WANT: Temple of Elemental Evil, The (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: Double Fine bundle (Psychonauts, Stacking, Costume Quest) * (Steam)
Ghorpm:
Changed it.
Another TBBBBOB, thank you! :-)

WANT: Swapper, The (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: getting rid of the pesky flu, that I'm struggling with :-(
WOULD ALSO LIKE: to thank all the sponsors and organizers!
WANT: Star Wars: Republic Commando (Steam-HB)
INTERESTED IN: Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack (Steam-HB)

Thanks all who make this great giveaway possible