It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tannath:
I thought you were Enebias; you have the same avatar!

<--Easily confused. lol~
genkicolleen: I thought you were Enebias; you have the same avatar!
<--Easily confused. lol~
Mee too, I always confuse people with similar avatars.
Tannath:

<--Easily confused. lol~
There, fixed it for you. ;)
Well... I guess everybody who was gonna enter has entered... or have they?!

Oh, and DONATIONS VIA PM ARE OPEN! (my PMs work again).

Don't forget to bookmark this thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/tbbbbob_donations - for regular news regarding donations.
Not in, but thanks to all contributors, especially for some nice GOG games.
DeMignon:
*beats with giant sandwich board of "ENTER NOW!"
I hope I'm not too late :)

WANT: Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (Steam-HB)
INTERESTED: Trine 2: Complete Story (Steam)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: 3089 -- Futuristic Action RPG (Steam)

Thank you for giveaway!
Congrats to the QDD winners, jonridan and Dessimu! I take a break from the GA and all hell breaks loose with random bazookery!
Sachys: *beats with giant sandwich board of "ENTER NOW!"
*shows a banana to convince him

may i have the giant sandwich?
Post edited February 25, 2015 by apehater
WANT: Leisure Suit Larry: Love For Sail! (GOG)
INTERESTED: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (Steam)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: to thank Sachys, foxworks and everyone else involved in this giveaway bonanza
WANT: Swapper, The (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: n/a
WOULD ALSO LIKE: n/a

As always, thanks for doing another tBBBBoB giveaway, Sachys, Foxworks, and donors.
Tannath:

<--Easily confused. lol~
Actually, this happened to me, too... and two or three times, already!

I logged in, saw a comment with my avatar and exclaimed: "Wait a minute, what the hell is this? I certainly didn't write it"!
Then I read the username and shamefully realized that someone *might* use my same avatar, too. Ahem.
Regradless, imitating me is surely a healthy way of life! People should do that more often! XD
Enebias: I logged in, saw a comment with my avatar and exclaimed: "Wait a minute, what the hell is this? I certainly didn't write it"!
Then I read the username and shamefully realized that someone *might* use my same avatar, too. Ahem.
Regradless, imitating me is surely a healthy way of life! People should do that more often! XD
*laughs* I really can't imagine you with a different avy, Enebias!

<--Easily confused. lol~
Enebias: Actually, this happened to me, too... and two or three times, already!

I logged in, saw a comment with my avatar and exclaimed: "Wait a minute, what the hell is this? I certainly didn't write it"!
Lol, I'm sorry. I'd just finished playing The Blackwell Epiphany and I was so into it that I went looking for a Joey avatar to replace my old one. It turns out your is the only good one out there. =) I only noticed it was yours when genkicolleen called me out though, although it did explain why I though it looked so familiar. =)
Tannath: Lol, I'm sorry. I'd just finished playing The Blackwell Epiphany and I was so into it that I went looking for a Joey avatar to replace my old one. It turns out your is the only good one out there. =) I only noticed it was yours when genkicolleen called me out though, although it did explain why I though it looked so familiar. =)
There is absolutely no reason to be sorry!
Everyone is free to choose the avatar they prefer, and I certainly don't have any kind of exclusivity right on this one! :)
Besides, an army of blue charming ghosts is a wonder to behold! :P