It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: "Your payment Method has been declined" WHAT!? Got an email from paypal. "You account has been locked down due to suspicious activity...And also, just logged in to steam to find out someone logged in from CHINA!? What the fuck is going on!?
Shit. I presume you hadn't activated Steam Guard where Steam requires you to enter a key sent to you via email for each browser or device? If so, is your email account registered to a Google Mail account? Because if you were using Steam Guard and someone managed to actually log in there's a good chance that your whole email account is compromised (which in my experience is more likely in case of Gmail than other email providers).
Soccorro: "Your payment Method has been declined" WHAT!? Got an email from paypal. "You account has been locked down due to suspicious activity...And also, just logged in to steam to find out someone logged in from CHINA!? What the fuck is going on!?
F4LL0UT: Shit. I presume you hadn't activated Steam Guard where Steam requires you to enter a key sent to you via email for each browser or device? If so, is your email account registered to a Google Mail account? Because if you were using Steam Guard and someone managed to actually log in there's a good chance that your whole email account is compromised (which in my experience is more likely in case of Gmail than other email providers).
well shit.
Soccorro: well shit.
Stay calm, try to change all the passwords and contact support for each of the services if necessary. I'm sure everything will be fine. The fact that PayPal actually automatically detected the suspicious activity is also great. It means that even if someone used your PayPal account for a large purchase or something that PayPal is aware that it wasn't you and either didn't charge your account or will give you a refund.
Soccorro: well shit.
F4LL0UT: Stay calm, try to change all the passwords and contact support for each of the services if necessary. I'm sure everything will be fine. The fact that PayPal actually automatically detected the suspicious activity is also great. It means that even if someone used your PayPal account for a large purchase or something that PayPal is aware that it wasn't you and either didn't charge your account or will give you a refund.
good thing is paypal conducted a lockdown. But on the other hand i won't be able to use paypal for the next 72 hours. at least the hacker wasn't able to get his hands on my money. i changfed my whole email adress, just to be sure.
Turns out that shoes are pretty expensive. I'm glad that I only need to buy them once every second or every third year.
AlKim: Turns out that shoes are pretty expensive. I'm glad that I only need to buy them once every second or every third year.
what shoes?
AlKim: Turns out that shoes are pretty expensive. I'm glad that I only need to buy them once every second or every third year.
Shouldn't wooden shoes last longer?
Post edited June 17, 2014 by VABlitz
Soccorro: what shoes?
The going rate for a good pair of running shoes is about a hundred euros or more, whereas casual everyday wear-everywhere ones can cost pretty much anything above fifty even if you shop around. The shop I got them was running a discount, but it still stung a fair bit.
Insanely hot and humid lately. Electricity here is overpriced too so turning on the AC to stay cool sucks too. Fans are useless when it's over 90 degrees. Where is Mr. Freeze when you need his ass. Batman can suck a...
monkeydelarge: Insanely hot and humid lately. Electricity here is overpriced too so turning on the AC to stay cool sucks too. Fans are useless when it's over 90 degrees. Where is Mr. Freeze when you need his ass. Batman can suck a...
It was hot here as well. Funny thing is I shut my AC off because I was getting cold. Well not turned off but raised from 76F to 80F. 91F outside today, tomorrow and Thursday is supposed to be even more miserable.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by VABlitz
Whole East Coast is getting hammered with heat... Welcome to MY world where almost every day is a humid sauna of misery.

... not that I'm bitter.

... And Yea, I'd move but I can collect pension if I hang out a few more years and my Daughter is still living here as well, so while I have DESIRE to flee, practicality says "Newp"
Cyberevil: Whole East Coast is getting hammered with heat... Welcome to MY world where almost every day is a humid sauna of misery.

... not that I'm bitter.

... And Yea, I'd move but I can collect pension if I hang out a few more years and my Daughter is still living here as well, so while I have DESIRE to flee, practicality says "Newp"
We should all visualize the East Coat being covered in snow and ice.
Cyberevil: Whole East Coast is getting hammered with heat... Welcome to MY world where almost every day is a humid sauna of misery.

... not that I'm bitter.

monkeydelarge: We should all visualize the East Coat being covered in snow and ice.
Like that old Twilight Zone episode! where the guy(or was it girl) was dreaming that the earth was moving away from the sun
monkeydelarge: We should all visualize the East Coat being covered in snow and ice.
Cyberevil: Like that old Twilight Zone episode! where the guy(or was it girl) was dreaming that the earth was moving away from the sun
Id rather have that happen than live here.
http://riddick.wikia.com/wiki/Crematoria?file=Crematorian.jpg
I hate Chrome's print feature. It doesn't allow me the option to turn off their idiotic fit to page. Their fit to page takes a website and makes it fit on half the damn page. I should be able to turn off the fit to page or even zoom a printout. IE has had that since what IE6. It is infuriating to use Chrome and have this show stopping bug every time I want to print. So, I end up copying the address to my clipboard and pasting into IE to print. Why is this so hard to implement in Chrome.

And Firefox and the craptastic search bar. You type in a phrase you want to search in the address bar, and instead of using my default search engine and searching for that expression it takes you to: http://searchterm/ and gives you an error. Both Chrome and IE will use the search engine and search from the address bar. I notice it mostly happens on one word searches. Check image below...doesn't even know where to go if you type in firefox.

And all that keeps IE around.
Attachments:
firefox.jpg (97 Kb)
Post edited June 19, 2014 by VABlitz