It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: Brad must have just heard about Rep King. XD
Vainamoinen: put 75 seconds of that on youtube
Attachments:
wtf.jpg (39 Kb)
low rated
Vainamoinen: put 75 seconds of that on youtube
tinyE:
It's not uncommon. Greek neonazis, for instance, love to upload youtube videos of their cleansing actions. Not the murders but, for instance, the devastation of market stands held by foreigners, etc.

But in this specific case, I assume that the sorrow comes from the agreement between Greece and FYROM about the new name of the latter ("republic of north macedonia"). Extreme-right nationalists of both countries find it a completely inacceptable compromise, a BETRAYYYAAALLLL, but the less retarded parts of their respective governments managed to put an end to this childish (and decades long) feud about words and symbols.

Well, either that, or some refugee turned out to run faster than the local golden dawn death squad that night.
Vainamoinen: Identitarians have assaulted a newspaper employee that tore off their fascist propaganda over here and were stupid enough to put 75 seconds of that on youtube in hopes that this might actually help them to put concerns to rest that they're all just violent misogynist pricks who treat women like furniture to be shoved aside at their will.
Reminds me of the US Senate candidate from California who filmed herself harassing someone in the bathroom (and posted the video publicly), got banned from Facebook because of that, and then ended up losing her primary election by a huge margin.

tinyE: It's not uncommon. Greek neonazis, for instance, love to upload youtube videos of their cleansing actions. Not the murders but, for instance, the devastation of market stands held by foreigners, etc.
Telika:
(Had to manually add the end quote tag. Forum bug?)

Reminds me of how the Ku Klux Klan would burn giant crosses in order to intimidate their possible targets. Maybe that's the reason behind putting the videos on YouTube?

(On the other hand, posting a video of yourself harassing another person is not how you make friends.)
Post edited January 18, 2019 by dtgreene
dtgreene: Reminds me of how the Ku Klux Klan would burn giant crosses in order to intimidate their possible targets. Maybe that's the reason behind putting the videos on YouTube?
In the case of KnGsBradlEy's party, publicized brutality towards foreigners is more of a promotional/recruitment purpose. Martial might and manhood, power and ruthlessness, is the image that Golden Dawn wants to give of itself, to channel frustrated thugs and to flatter the nostalgia of the Greece's 60s/70s military junta and the authoritarian regimes of the 30s.

To be fair, there is a strong remaining romanticism of violence, in Greece, on the left and on the right, due to unresolved historical issues. No consensual memorial work on the scars of the Civil War and Dictatorships, especially in a country that fetishizes History for understandable reasons, leaves many dwelling on their older wounds, grudges and family heroes/martyrs. Lots of mythical role-models to emulate. Heck, almost every political statement is an analogy to some older historical episode. And seldom peaceful ones.

Ah damn. It's a heartbreaking country. Of extremes. Extreme awesome people, and extreme awful people. Greece is a physical and emotional rollercoaster. I miss it. Its loveliest people make it worth facing its most hellish ones.
Vainamoinen: Identitarians have assaulted a newspaper employee that tore off their fascist propaganda over here and were stupid enough to put 75 seconds of that on youtube in hopes that this might actually help them to put concerns to rest that they're all just violent misogynist pricks who treat women like furniture to be shoved aside at their will.
"assaulted" is a total exaggeration, it was a minor altercation, there's certainly no comparison to the brutal street terror by Antifa thugs.
Might also be worth mentioning that the newspaper in question taz has recently run an article by Ralf Sotschek that explicitly called for physical violence against right-wingers, for beating up "fascists" (not defined as violent Neonazis or what one might imagine, but also by reference to democratically elected politicians like Orban, Salvini or Kaczynski, basically anyone the left doesn't like).
That's simply incitement to violence and creates a climate of hate which leads to brutal hate crimes like recently against AfD politician Frank Magnitz.
The identitarians (who are generally non-violent) merely wanted to protest against this injustice.
Please stop misrepresenting the situation in Germany with your one-sided posts. I also want to remind you that political discussion has been banned on Gog (I refrain from it myself in general, but had to react to your warped misrepresentation here) and that your repeated attempts at breaking this prohibition by whining about right-wingers in this thread are likely to re-incite forum wars.
Post edited January 19, 2019 by morolf
low rated
Will have to resign... Again. And i really wanted to participate in those activities, together with those people... They even invited me for a trip to another town! But she... Damn. Why? Can't i for once, be like everybody else, for good fortune to smile at me? Why do i have to lose everything that i get to genuinely feel for, like, "need"?

Blast it all. Quit and scram. At least, time is still on my side.
Post edited January 19, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Will have to resign... Again. And i really wanted to participate in those activities, together with those people... They even invited me for a trip to another town! But she... Damn. Why? Can't i for once, be like everybody else, for good fortune to smile at me? Why do i have to lose everything that i get to genuinely feel for, like, "need"?

Blast it all. Quit and scram. At least, time is still on my side.
Some are lucky and some are unlucky and some are just ''Sad Sacks'',so my guess would be that number 3 is a runner.
low rated
morolf: Didn't read
Fuck off.
I burned the roof of my mouth eating pizza.
This makes me very unhappy and depressed:

Last year 26 people owned the same as the 3.8 billion people who make up the poorest half of humanity

source: Oxfam Novib: 5 shocking facts about extreme global inequality and how to even it up

And now I got to find the courage to get dressed, go to work and do something that I CAN do, to help excluded people in my hometown, the only place where I really have influence. Yet after the happy day yesterday, it's hard finding the courage for another day with the news above I've just read.
DubConqueror: This makes me very unhappy and depressed:

Last year 26 people owned the same as the 3.8 billion people who make up the poorest half of humanity

source: Oxfam Novib: 5 shocking facts about extreme global inequality and how to even it up

And now I got to find the courage to get dressed, go to work and do something that I CAN do, to help excluded people in my hometown, the only place where I really have influence. Yet after the happy day yesterday, it's hard finding the courage for another day with the news above I've just read.
Let a family of those excluded people move in with you for a month. By the end of that month your depression about global inequality will have vanished, I promise. As a bonus, so will your food and your money. There, economic polarity achieved.
Unpopular opinion:Religion matters, I'm left feeling like I'm bleeding in my hands because of my failure to do something every time religion comes up, when I should have done something
Trying to discuss my thought process about practically anything dear to me with my real life gang results in them making it look like I'm insane in one way or another, delusional, whatnot.
Not that I have many real friends, the gang mentioned incl me is 3 +-2 people, we know many people but none wants to hang to the point where I sometimes mass text 10 people the same message like "wanna hang" or "I got tickets for this or that" expecting none to come lol.
So I'm the socially weird guy in the group but then you got the other guy who's indifferent to a recent accident declared the national day of sorrow because... every day people die in Africa(not like it's not true but we can't reach there nor is it any excuse for apathy..), he also gives none chances to prove they're good people to hang with maybe making us look hostile but it's true:
Most groups hang for trivial or shallow things and it's hard to be in a real connection with people who don't because we tend to do real and positive things and everyone just wants to degrade themselves if not with physical things like drugs or alcohol then with mental things like trying to out-emo everyone i.e my pain is bigger than urs.
The 3rd one, the girl is basically always for what the other dude says and it leaves my statements without meaning because "there's something obviously wrong with how you live your life", in an instance where it was recalled that I apparently didn't watch a motivational youtube video from them(not like I haven't seen millions but no I'm obviously not applying them per say).
The dude and I are martial artists but lately he has been edging into the extreme version of MMA culture i.e pump beat down into the floor bloody and this was his answer for everything, these days we're not talking about it but I hope it's passed him, btw my primary MA is apparently pro-christian(Systema) while we're at it lol
Still somehow we're always in a nutshell a "family", tho I'm always for more friends even if my collective group isn't so a split apparently happened where my college people are becoming my actual friends outside of college, but they don't exactly have the same core values from the group mentioned in most of this post so combining them has always been interesting and I'm sometimes pissed by the sheer amount of things they don't want to do(e.g snowball fights, or straight up social things) but I maybe even find myself more in this college group because at the very least I feel like the dude who's got it right by himself(I'm a hot shot at college lol) instead of the weird sub-ordinate of the dude who says will only accept things from his own random sources<tho fun fact:this dude is also in the same college
No hate speech was meant to anyone here, it started as just crapping because I needed post counts but I really got into this... xD
Yeah Some-one got stabbed in my street AGAIN https://au.yahoo.com/news/mans-heartbreaking-last-words-fiancee-died-arms-094759326.html

Oh well Such is life - In my neighbourhood this is a regular occurrence.
Post edited January 22, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah Some-one got stabbed in my street AGAIN https://au.yahoo.com/news/mans-heartbreaking-last-words-fiancee-died-arms-094759326.html

Oh well Such is life - In my neighbourhood this is a regular occurrence.
in your neighborhood people get stabbed, in mine people get mauled by bears.

Serious question, which do you think is worse? I know I have more empathy for bears.
Vainamoinen: Fuck off.
I won't, if you keep spamming your whining about right-wingers here (despite the clear ban on political discussions) under the pretext that you're suffering so much or whatever, I will continue to pester you. Equal rights for everybody. If right-wingers have to shut up about politics here, you get to as well.