It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dr_Adder: I've only had one cigarette for the day.
shouldn't that be a good thing?
Yes and no.
:-)(
Post edited May 26, 2018 by Dr_Adder
Nowadays, the vast majority of interesting, gaming-related discussions are launched by fairfox. AAAAAND so they get insta-downrepped (and greyed out) because of how they are phrased.

This forum is pure win. :-/
Just realized I only have 1gb anytime data left for the rest of the month :\ Still have 20gb nighttime data, but that's only between midnight and 7am
Matewis: Just realized I only have 1gb anytime data left for the rest of the month :\ Still have 20gb nighttime data, but that's only between midnight and 7am
Welcome to my world. :D

Thank god none of us actually care about DRM. :P
Matewis: Just realized I only have 1gb anytime data left for the rest of the month :\ Still have 20gb nighttime data, but that's only between midnight and 7am
tinyE: Welcome to my world. :D

True :) Wellll, steam did kick me in the balls just now - I launched it to quickly install spaceplan, a 100MB game, but before
I could gather myself steam downloaded a 300MB update for something else ]:\
Still, at least I have an additional reason to get out of bed early now, to be able to use my nighttime data until 7am!
tinyE: Welcome to my world. :D

Matewis: True :) Wellll, steam did kick me in the balls just now - I launched it to quickly install spaceplan, a 100MB game, but before
I could gather myself steam downloaded a 300MB update for something else ]:\
Still, at least I have an additional reason to get out of bed early now, to be able to use my nighttime data until 7am!
I have learned that a throttle doesn't mean totally cut off. When I'm out of bandwidth I wait till night, start the download, and go to bed. Six to eight hours later, unless it's something REALLY big, it's finished.
tinyE: I have learned that a throttle doesn't mean totally cut off. When I'm out of bandwidth I wait till night, start the download, and go to bed. Six to eight hours later, unless it's something REALLY big, it's finished.
I try to do the same, to use the nighttime portion of my monthly data, but unfortunately I'm rarely up that late :P I suppose I could schedule it somehow but I've never bothered to check how
Very down and tired, my head a maelstrom of all the suffering in the world, from past sufferings like medieval torture, the Thirty Years War and the Holocaust, to modern day Syria to future suffering like the coming climate catastrophes and the peakoil crash.
DubConqueror: Very down and tired, my head a maelstrom of all the suffering in the world, from past sufferings like medieval torture, the Thirty Years War and the Holocaust, to modern day Syria to future suffering like the coming climate catastrophes and the peakoil crash.
Your concern for past and future suffering is commendable. Is it a bad time to play this for you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep9Vzb6R_58/url]
DubConqueror: Very down and tired, my head a maelstrom of all the suffering in the world, from past sufferings like medieval torture, the Thirty Years War and the Holocaust, to modern day Syria to future suffering like the coming climate catastrophes and the peakoil crash.
Dr_Adder: Your concern for past and future suffering is commendable. Is it a bad time to play this for you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep9Vzb6R_58/url]
Thanks, I love Monty Python!
Ah good. Rest well!
Another comforter from Monty Python is of course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk
You know, just volunteering one bit in a small decent NGO does marvels for that mood. The simple fact of being not a simple spectator of the horrors, but of actually contributing to help some people out from the worst of it. It changes everything.

Anyway. WOES :

I regret the time where a whole team was made of four worms. And each individual worm's stats were tracked. And sound banks were so easy to import. Yeah, some nice things got lost along the way, as the series progressed.
Can I bitch about sjws and feminists, especially feminists who are ruining anything and everything? From Star Wars to Battlefield V?