It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Internet is SCREWED in Australia

I get on average:

THIS!

ANNOYING
Post edited November 18, 2017 by fr33kSh0w2012
deleted
Yeah, that's 6x faster than mine. Sitting here making lemonade with it. ; )

Dunno what's up with the big Win10 updates, but for some reason they always bork some setting that shouldn't get touched. The one today was finding that Excel was no longer the default program for .xls and .xlsx files. Uh, why would you change that, MS?
fr33kSh0w2012: Our Internet is SCREWED in Australia

I get on average:

THIS!

ANNOYING
Wow! You, sir, know pain. I am sorry. =(

I just measured mine. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6803607390
Look at our STATE OF THE ART INFRASTRUCTURE!

AREN'T THEY AWESOME /SARCASM
Post edited November 18, 2017 by fr33kSh0w2012
One little grammar annoyance:

I was watching a streamer play the original Shantae (the one on the Game Boy Color), and a couple times, I see the following text: "it misses it's mommy." How did that happen? It's one thing to see a forum post make this mistake; it's another to see it in a published video game (which should have gone through proofreading a playtesting before release).

(I hope the other Shantae games don't have grammar errors like this.)
fr33kSh0w2012: Look at our STATE OF THE ART INFRASTRUCTURE!

AREN'T THEY AWESOME /SARCASM
A good thing copper is on its way out then. Hereabout they have already started removing telephone lines. Landline phones will soon be a thing of the past outside rural areas. I hear the same happens in other parts of the world too.
deleted
Fairfox: Barfin' cat is cat barfin'.

I mean a lot. So much barf goin' on. So much despair.
My cat pukes on me all the time.

I think he enjoys it.
Seeing the threads about Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, and noticing that there are many "low rated" posts that should not have been "low rated". Also, there's been a few posts in such threads that I have had to downvote.

It seems that the discussion has started to become uncivil in a few of these topics, as well.

(Note: This is *not* an invitation to bring discussion of said game and its merits (or lack thereof) into this topic.)
time to go out, find, cut down, haul in the tree.

I hate christmas.
tinyE: time to go out, find, cut down, haul in the tree.

I hate christmas.
For a challenge, do it Griswold style: uproot it with your bare hands.
deleted
on second thought nevermind.

I'm happy :D
Post edited November 26, 2017 by tinyE
You know, I'm really not religious, spiritual or whatever... but a lot of the time I feel like there's some kind of a higher power and I've done something to piss it off.
Post edited November 26, 2017 by plagren