It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dropping off broken sword 2, bridge constructor and dawn of fantasy kingdom wars.
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Spartan717
Spartan717: Dropping off broken sword 2, bridge constructor and dawn of fantasy kingdom wars.
This Sunday I decided to build bridges, so can I take Bridge Constructor and leave Bad Bots (Steam) instead?
Thanks!
benderz: i can leave Bridge Project (Steam) for Driftmoon
And can I get Bridge Project and I'm leaving Gimbal (Steam) for it.
Thanks!
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Madmate
Spartan717: Dropping off broken sword 2, bridge constructor and dawn of fantasy kingdom wars.
Madmate: This Sunday I decided to build bridges, so can I take Bridge Constructor and leave Bad Bots (Steam) instead?
Thanks!
benderz: i can leave Bridge Project (Steam) for Driftmoon
Madmate: And can I get Bridge Project and I'm leaving Gimbal (Steam) for it.
Thanks!
Could i grab Gimbal from you, and leave Airbuccaneers for Steam.
Chippas: Could i grab Gimbal from you, and leave Airbuccaneers for Steam.
PM sent!
Chippas: Could i grab Gimbal from you, and leave Airbuccaneers for Steam.
Madmate: PM sent!
Thanks a lot mate! I'll make sure to try this one out! +1
Madmate: And can I get Bridge Project and I'm leaving Gimbal (Steam) for it.
Thanks!
Sure, check your PM !
Tallima:
I would like Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ and can leave Burn Zombie Burn, Mini Motor Racing EVO(Taken by Chippas), and Redshirt all on Steam. If that is sufficient?
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Garrett24601
Tallima:
Garrett24601: I would like Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ and can leave Burn Zombie Burn, Mini Motor Racing EVO, and Redshirt all on Steam. If that is sufficient?
Could i nab Mini Motor Racing EVO, and leave a humble bundle link for Broken Sword 2 (steam).
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Chippas
Garrett24601: I would like Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ and can leave Burn Zombie Burn, Mini Motor Racing EVO, and Redshirt all on Steam. If that is sufficient?
Chippas: Could i nab Mini Motor Racing EVO, and leave a humble bundle link for Broken Sword 2 (steam).
Sure check PM.

Edit: You're welcome and no problem at all.
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Garrett24601
Chippas: Could i nab Mini Motor Racing EVO, and leave a humble bundle link for Broken Sword 2 (steam).
Garrett24601: Sure check PM.
Thanks a bunch! +1!
Impaler26: Received, thanks!

Currently up for grabs from me:

Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection (Steam)
Little Racers STREET (Steam)
Project Night (Desura)
DyNaer: taking Super Killer Hornet ; leaving Viscera Cleanup Detail- Santa's Rampage (Steam) + Plain Sight (Steam)
I'll take Viscera Cleanup Detail and leave Syberia I (Steam)

Also The 39 Steps (Steam) and Rush Bros (Steam) are still available
DyNaer: taking Super Killer Hornet ; leaving Viscera Cleanup Detail- Santa's Rampage (Steam) + Plain Sight (Steam)
letsmaybeLP92: I'll take Viscera Cleanup Detail and leave Syberia I (Steam)
PM Sent !
Tallima: I saw Dracula was $20 on GOG and I only paid 3 or 4 or 5 dollars for the HB. But heck, if it's overkill, can I take one more? I'm very interested in Redshirt. If not, that's totally okay, too.

I'll throw my stuff up on the site in a sec.
Dracula 4 was in a bundle (indiegala if I remember right) for $1... Thus the value is not that high :).
Tallima:
Garrett24601: I would like Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ and can leave Burn Zombie Burn, Mini Motor Racing EVO(Taken by Chippas), and Redshirt all on Steam. If that is sufficient?
Absolutely. I'll send it your way in a jiff.
blotunga: Dracula 4 was in a bundle (indiegala if I remember right) for $1... Thus the value is not that high :).
It is for those of us who want it and missed the deal! All games have value when there are people who want them.