It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: I'll take The Witcher (GOG) and leave Divine Divinity (Steam), please.
deepdig: hey is this still available? if so i'd like to take it and leave nosferatu: wrath of malachi
Nope, sorry gone. See Malv0ison's post above me for a link to the list of available games.
Post edited June 21, 2014 by Getcomposted
Malv0isin: Thanks to Shiuman for his generosity in giving me a key for Supreme Commander!

I recently had a need for it and now that need is fulfilled. So on behalf of Shiuman, I will offer up a Steam key for King's Bounty: The Legend.

EDIT: main list updated!
I would like to take "King's Bounty: The Legend" please, and I will leave Retro/Grade (Steam).
deepdig: hey is this still available? if so i'd like to take it and leave nosferatu: wrath of malachi
Getcomposted: Nope, sorry gone. See Malv0ison's post above me for a link to the list of available games.
thank you anyway
Malv0isin: Thanks to Shiuman for his generosity in giving me a key for Supreme Commander!

I recently had a need for it and now that need is fulfilled. So on behalf of Shiuman, I will offer up a Steam key for King's Bounty: The Legend.

01kipper: I would like to take "King's Bounty: The Legend" please, and I will leave Retro/Grade (Steam).
this one also fits my likings so, i'll take this one and leave nosferatu: wrath of malachi
Post edited June 21, 2014 by deepdig
01kipper: I would like to take "King's Bounty: The Legend" please, and I will leave Retro/Grade (Steam).
deepdig: this one also fits my likings so, i'll take this one and leave nosferatu: wrath of malachi
PM sent.
Spartan717: Dropping off broken sword 2, bridge constructor and dawn of fantasy kingdom wars.
LoboBlanco: I´d take "Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars" (Steam) and leave "Epigenesis" (Steam).
I'll take Epigenesis and leave CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ DELUXE (Desura)
LoboBlanco: I´d take "Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars" (Steam) and leave "Epigenesis" (Steam).
lcazor555: I'll take Epigenesis and leave CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ DELUXE (Desura)
PM sent!
Venhiem: Got Lucius from giorgio_manduta. So up for grabs from me are
Gun Monkeys Steam
Miner Warfare Desura
Grave Digger Desura
I'll take Gun Monkeys and leave Samphi (Desura)

PMed you mate! Enjoy!
Venhiem: Got Lucius from giorgio_manduta. So up for grabs from me are
Gun Monkeys Steam
Miner Warfare Desura
Grave Digger Desura
lcazor555: I'll take Gun Monkeys and leave Samphi (Desura)
I'd take "Samphi" and leave "Sinister City" (Desura).
lcazor555: I'll take Gun Monkeys and leave Samphi (Desura)
LoboBlanco: I'd take "Samphi" and leave "Sinister City" (Desura).
PM sent
lugum: Can i take VVVVVV and i will leave steam and metal Desura in return.
Is Steam and Metal still available? I can leave Sentinel (Indie Gala Gift Link —> Steam) for it.
lugum: Can i take VVVVVV and i will leave steam and metal Desura in return.
Azrael360: Is Steam and Metal still available? I can leave Sentinel (Indie Gala Gift Link —> Steam) for it.
yeah think so, sending pm.
Azrael360: Is Steam and Metal still available? I can leave Sentinel (Indie Gala Gift Link —> Steam) for it.
lugum: yeah think so, sending pm.
Thanks! ^_^

Then, Sentinel [STEAM] is available now.
Azrael360: Then, Sentinel [STEAM] is available now.
I'll take Sentinel (Steam) & leave Metal Drift (Steam)
Azrael360: Then, Sentinel [STEAM] is available now.
DyNaer: I'll take Sentinel (Steam) & leave Metal Drift (Steam)
Okay, PM incoming... :)