It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ummmm he is not giving you a game for the witcher...he is leaving a game for SOMEONE ELSE in exchange for the witcher.
Or if everyone is amenable, I'll arrange a private trade with AdvancedHero - my Divinity for his Witcher, and I'll take a different game and leave another game? That way, everyone, plus the thread wins?
Getcomposted: Or if everyone is amenable, I'll arrange a private trade with AdvancedHero - my Divinity for his Witcher, and I'll take a different game and leave another game? That way, everyone, plus the thread wins?
Just be careful when trading through PMs with someone you don't know.
Ohhhh... I think I misunderstood this thread.
Getcomposted: Or if everyone is amenable, I'll arrange a private trade with AdvancedHero - my Divinity for his Witcher, and I'll take a different game and leave another game? That way, everyone, plus the thread wins?
theslitherydeee: Just be careful when trading through PMs with someone you don't know.
Someone has to make the first move, or otherwise, there'd be no trust at all.

Edit: AdvancedHero did reply, just was busy typing. Will know if we trust each other in a moment... ;)
Edit 2: We do! \O/

On a hopefully interesting sidenote on trust...
Prisoner's Dilemma. Two prisoners are offered a deal - tell on the other prisoner, and get a reduced sentence of 1 year. If the other prisoner tells on you first, they get the 1 year sentence and you get 4 years. If you both tell, you both get 4 years. But if both of you stay quiet, you both get 2 years.
It's in both prisoners' best interests to stay quiet, but can they trust the other?
Post edited June 20, 2014 by Getcomposted
Okay, sorry for the confusion, I don't think I understood the exact rules, my fault. Thanks for being patient with me ;)
Anyway, we made the trade. :D
sataide: I offer Euro Truck Simulator, F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 3 and UFO: Afterlight on Steam
Rafael: I'd take Euro truck Simulator. and leave here a copy of Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete(steam)
I'll take Sid Meier's Civilization III (Steam) and leave a copy of Hotline Miami (Steam), please.
Getcomposted: I'll take Sid Meier's Civilization III (Steam) and leave a copy of Hotline Miami (Steam), please.
Can I take that? As I left a copy of Avencast before without taking anything.
Also, Medal of Honor and Burnout Paradise [Origin] still up for grabs.
Getcomposted: I'll take Sid Meier's Civilization III (Steam) and leave a copy of Hotline Miami (Steam), please.
Venhiem: Can I take that? As I left a copy of Avencast before without taking anything.
Only Medal of Honor is mine.

Also, please link to the post where you left Avencast, just so someone knows where to grab it if they want; or they can also know if it's taken.
Venhiem: Can I take that? As I left a copy of Avencast before without taking anything.
cmdr_flashheart: Only Medal of Honor is mine.

Also, please link to the post where you left Avencast, just so someone knows where to grab it if they want; or they can also know if it's taken.
Can I do that, the instructions weren't clear to me - even if Rafael hasn't replied as yet, can I gift my game? Or do I have to wait?

Getcomposted: Can I do that, the instructions weren't clear to me - even if Rafael hasn't replied as yet, can I gift my game? Or do I have to wait?
If you trust the person, go ahead.
irlandezul: I would like Guacamelee! Gold Edition, and I will leave Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold – Episode 1 (Steam)
letsmaybeLP92: I would like Fester Mudd (steam) and will leave Syberia 2 (steam)
Is Syberia 2 still available?
I'll take Medal of Honor and leave Return to Mysterious Island
lcazor555: I'll take Medal of Honor and leave Return to Mysterious Island
If all works fine can get Return to Mysterious Island and leave New Beggining?

Here is Avencast, Christoph89 took it.
I edited the list with both of mine, but maybe I mistook your Medal of Honor as being left by me and didnt enter it. Sent Medal of Honor to lcazor555 now.