It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

team_dota2: I'll take driftoon and leave skyward collapse (steam)
mabrookes: Hmm, I did mark it as taken as it went way past the limit and I gave one away instead - I also deleted it from the list but I just checked and it is back again :S

I have a spare so I will send you a key, but try and PM first (goes for everyone) for games that have been listed a while to make sure they are definitely available then post on the thread if they are.
Did you make a post when you took it off the list? Most people who take their games off, specify the reason (the locked time is over and/or they want to give them away). If you didn´t make a post at the time, that´s what probably caused the game to reappear in the list as it could have been confused for an editing error by someone.
About the PM´s, you´d be breaking head´s cmdr_flashheart #1 rule for the thread. I get you mean to just ask the "availability" and not "state what you leave" for it, but in doing so the person interested in the game could be ninja´d waiting for the "availability" response before even stating their interest publicly.
LoboBlanco: Did you make a post when you took it off the list? Most people who take their games off, specify the reason (the locked time is over and/or they want to give them away). If you didn´t make a post at the time, that´s what probably caused the game to reappear in the list as it could have been confused for an editing error by someone.
About the PM´s, you´d be breaking head´s cmdr_flashheart #1 rule for the thread. I get you mean to just ask the "availability" and not "state what you leave" for it, but in doing so the person interested in the game could be ninja´d waiting for the "availability" response before even stating their interest publicly.
I suppose it could be done on the thread instead, to check first was the main point I was going for. I happened to say PM because it would cut down on the clutter and make it easier to follow the thread but if people think it would cause more problems that way then fair enough :)

I marked the original post as taken, I didn't make a new one for the exact same reason as above - reducing clutter.
high rated
stg83: I decided that I do want it and will try it so thanks for that, Aerena Clash of Champions (Steam gift) now available from me. :)
Pickle1477: I would like Aerena and will leave Chains (Steam Gift)

Edit: Thanks for Aerena!
I will take Chains and leave Cave Story+.

KoreaBeat: I will take Chains and leave Cave Story+.
I'll take Castle Story + and leave Ravensword:Shadowlands
Post edited April 28, 2014 by GOGuy

KoreaBeat: I will take Chains and leave Cave Story+.
PM Sent!
rong44: Ah. Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Madmate: I would like Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance and I'm leaving Gumboy - Crazy Adventures (Steam) & Pacific Storm Allies (Steam).
Thanks!
Pacific Storm Allies is still available?
roelibex: I'll take Gravity badgers and leave Unmechanical (desura)
cmdr_flashheart: I'd like Unmechanical please, and leave Major Mayhem (Steam), thanks.
You still got Major Mayhem?

i will leave Tank Operations - European Campaign (Steam) for it
cmdr_flashheart: I'd like Unmechanical please, and leave Major Mayhem (Steam), thanks.
roelibex: You still got Major Mayhem?

check PM.

cmdr_flashheart: check PM.
Thanks! (list edited)

I'll take that and leave Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World

BoneCleaver: I'll take that and leave Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
pm incoming!
DalekSec: Pacific Storm Allies is still available?
Yes, it is.
'Morning guys.
Venhiem: Got Lucius from giorgio_manduta. So up for grabs from me are
Gun Monkeys Steam
Miner Warfare Desura
Grave Digger Desura
I would take Grave Digger and leave VVVVVV (Steam).
Venhiem: Got Lucius from giorgio_manduta. So up for grabs from me are
Gun Monkeys Steam
Miner Warfare Desura
Grave Digger Desura
KoreaBeat: I would take Grave Digger and leave VVVVVV (Steam).
PM'ed.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Venhiem