It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

irlandezul: I would like Guacamelee! Gold Edition, and I will leave Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold – Episode 1 (Steam)
PM sent!
kokie: I'd like to take LIMBO (Steam) and leave Velvet Assassin (steam) please.
marianne: I'd like to take Velvet Assassin (Steam) and leave Grave Digger (Desura), please.
I hope I'm doing this correctly. It's my first time. Please forgive if I am wrong.

I sent a PM.
Sorry dude , the game you ask for has been taken a few page earlier.
marianne: I'd like to take Velvet Assassin (Steam) and leave Grave Digger (Desura), please.
I hope I'm doing this correctly. It's my first time. Please forgive if I am wrong.

I sent a PM.
kokie: Sorry dude , the game you ask for has been taken a few page earlier.
I got your message on my email. And I appreciate the reply. I checked reviews and utube on the game and it looks like a good game.
marianne:
genkicolleen: You did it right ^__^ You may have to wait a day or two for the original poster to respond, but hopefully it won't take that long.
Thanks genki. Glad you let me know. I sure am happy you told me about this program. It's great. ( ^_^ )
Post edited April 26, 2014 by marianne
hitclub: id like Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition and leave Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold | Steam
Crsldmc: I'd like Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold | Steam and leave Fish Fillets 2.
I'll take Fish Fillets 2 and leave Gunman Clive (Steam)

Also available from me:
A-TRAIN 8 (Steam)
N.P.P.D. RUSH – The Milk of Ultraviolet (Steam)
Crsldmc: I'd like Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold | Steam and leave Fish Fillets 2.
RWarehall: I'll take Fish Fillets 2 and leave Gunman Clive (Steam)

Also available from me:
A-TRAIN 8 (Steam)
N.P.P.D. RUSH – The Milk of Ultraviolet (Steam)
Sorry for the delay I didn't log in the whole weekend.

PM sent!
kokie: Sorry dude , the game you ask for has been taken a few page earlier.
marianne: I got your message on my email. And I appreciate the reply. I checked reviews and utube on the game and it looks like a good game.
Maybe that private message has made this redundant, but Velvet Assassin is pretty cheap on GamersGate right now and that version is DRM-free on top of it (apart from GG's installation client, of course). Anyway, I think it's generally not regarded as a good game, more like a game that missed its potential, probably because of the hard difficulty due to frustrating checkpoint distribution, the opponents' impredictable but not so good AI and the occasional awkward shooting parts. That's not to say everyone's going to dislike it - who knows, you may be part of that niche audience who'd actually enjoy it despite this or even because of it?
Post edited April 27, 2014 by Leroux
dudetterinazor: I would like to take Restaurant Empire II and then give NEO Scavenger (humble bundle link for Steam).
mabrookes: Ill take Neo Scavenger and leave Driftmoon (Steam).

*taken*
I'll take driftoon and leave skyward collapse (steam)

*taken*
team_dota2: I'll take driftoon and leave skyward collapse (steam)
I would like that and leave Psychonauts steam
buckstone: I would like that and leave Psychonauts steam
I'll PM you the code once the OP replies to my post
I'll take Phychonauts and leave Gun Monkeys
Post edited April 27, 2014 by BoneCleaver
Guys I'll be away for a few weeks.
Post edited April 27, 2014 by Venhiem

*taken*
Hmm, I did mark it as taken as it went way past the limit and I gave one away instead - I also deleted it from the list but I just checked and it is back again :S

I have a spare so I will send you a key, but try and (dont PM) ask first in the thread before offering a game (goes for everyone) for games that have been listed a while to make sure they are definitely available - then post what you are offering if they are.

*Edited*
Post edited April 28, 2014 by mabrookes
mabrookes: Hmm, I did mark it as taken as it went way past the limit and I gave one away instead - I also deleted it from the list but I just checked and it is back again :S

I have a spare so I will send you a key, but try and PM first (goes for everyone) for games that have been listed a while to make sure they are definitely available then post on the thread if they are.
Will do, sorry for the mess!
Sending PM with key!
Post edited April 27, 2014 by team_dota2
It's already been discussed, better to post here than to start with PMs or too many things will go off the books. We already had a few people spoken to harshly for fear that they were negotiating off thread. My thought with any of the older replies, has been to post it, then hope for the best. If it falls through work out a Plan B. So far its worked okay, a few snags here and there but nothing that wasn't fixed on the fly. I fear the use of PMs (besides checking on replies) just adds another layer to go wrong and more argument over who's offer came first. Maybe the spreadsheet needs another column listing the gifter? That might make it easier to check for errors?
marianne: I got your message on my email. And I appreciate the reply. I checked reviews and utube on the game and it looks like a good game.
Leroux: Maybe that private message has made this redundant, but Velvet Assassin is pretty cheap on GamersGate right now and that version is DRM-free on top of it (apart from GG's installation client, of course). Anyway, I think it's generally not regarded as a good game, more like a game that missed its potential, probably because of the hard difficulty due to frustrating checkpoint distribution, the opponents' impredictable but not so good AI and the occasional awkward shooting parts. That's not to say everyone's going to dislike it - who knows, you may be part of that niche audience who'd actually enjoy it despite this or even because of it?
Thanks Leroux for the feedback. I don't feel so badly now. I do use GamersGate. Which reminds me that, GreenManGaming's capsule d/l doesn't work on win 8 or 8.1. If anyone uses GMG. I tried to use their Capsule on my new rig, was told it wouldn't work on my win 8.1, so contacted their support and they said it would not work, but maybe in the future !!

I Apologize for going off topic.