It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blade of Agony
From this screenshots only the last one is from chapter 3.
Attachments:
Caved and decided to get my 3rd Kingdom Rush game: Origins. So far it is at least as good as the two previous titles, i.e. still excellent.
As usual, I absolutely love all of the interactable cultural references scattered about each level
- George, George of the jungle, strong as he can be
*ehyaaaa!*
- Watch out for that tree!
- Obelix!

viperfdl: Blade of Agony
O.o
Attachments:
obelix.jpg (489 Kb)
Post edited May 20, 2021 by Matewis
viperfdl: Blade of Agony
Matewis: O.o
Yes?
Matewis: O.o
viperfdl: Yes?
The cake is a lie ;)
viperfdl: Yes?
Matewis: The cake is a lie ;)
And I thought you were offended because of the spelling error in "Wissenschaft" in the first screenshot...
;)
One punch, many gibs.
Attachments:
Still having a blast with Kingdom Rush Origins. Just bet the base campaign. Now on to the elite levels, as well as the heroic and iron versions of each campaign level (and the elite levels, but usually these are very difficult).
Attachments:
ungoliant.jpg (492 Kb)
1) The mighty fist strikes again!
2) Chapter 1 on Nightmare complete (no idea how I managed to do this but it happened)!
Attachments:
Playing Tonight We Riot.
Attachments:
Having a blast slowly working my way towards a 100% completion of Kingdom Rush: Origins.
Attachments:
kro_bears.jpg (499 Kb)
kro_eagle.jpg (493 Kb)
kro_boss.jpg (491 Kb)
From the final level of Kingdom Rush: Origins

- absolute chaos with 'morgoth' and 'ungoliant' trying to get their hands on the magical elf gem, or something
- mine?
- final boss
- victory
Attachments:
chaos.jpg (484 Kb)
mine.jpg (497 Kb)
victory.jpg (294 Kb)
Battle Brothers

Finally managed to steer the company past the 60 days mark. The troop now consists mostly of disowned nobility and militiamen, accompanied by a former artist and apprentice!

Basically going at it like a coward, avoiding all kinds of beast hunts and other more or less dangerous ventures ( such as exploring the wild unknown )
Trading is good, and the occasional bounty hunt which usually ends in loosing one of the armored front. Running is another trade the company became pretty sufficient in. Belief me, there is nothing more scarier then coming across barbarian chosen!
Matewis: From the final level of Kingdom Rush: Origins

- absolute chaos with 'morgoth' and 'ungoliant' trying to get their hands on the magical elf gem, or something
- mine?
- final boss
- victory
salutes Matewis
Attachments:
Post edited May 29, 2021 by Zimerius
With the last couple of weeks dedicated to battlebro's it seems the game holds little to no secrets and honestly, even with its charm it is to ... simple to hold my attention any longer.

Back to the old and trusted formula of a game containing somewhat more layers, Total War Warhammer 2.

A vortex campaign aimed at conquering the tomb kings i belief ? I probably will find out at some point.

The coast of Araby is firm in the hands of the dutiful knights and with the Skaven presence almost eradicated eyes will probably soon fall on that undeath walking abomination called the tomb kings,

The lady does not approve!
Attachments:
Microsoft: Your friendly neighborhood video game rental service... aka XBOX Game Pass

Decided I'd sign up for the service again since there are a number of games they have added I'm interested in giving a go. Completed the Gears of War 4 campaign earlier today. Pretty short for the actual game size - its sequel takes up less than a third of the space. o.O It was decent, but definitely nothing worth shelling out big bucks for.

I hopped right onto Jedi: Fallen Order after that thanks to EA's basic tier being now included in MS's service. Pretty fun so far. It still astonishes me that EA was able to produce an actually good Star Wars game. ;)

Also gave Tetris Effects a whirl and while I'm subscribed I'm pretty sure I'll be coming back to this one on and off. Trippy goodness. :)
Attachments:
emotions.jpg (296 Kb)
Post edited May 30, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
Playing some X-Rebirth after I finished the main plot weeks ago. It's not better than X3 but at least it has a story and a bigger font size.
Attachments: