It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mr.Mumbles: Raiding tombs is a man's job!
Pond86: Still unable to make the jump to the truck first time.
Mr.Mumbles: Why would you play it in widescreen? You end up being able to see quite a bit less vertically; it's a more cropped and zoomed-in view than actually widening the field of view. That's not worth enough for me to fill my screen.
I didn't know that you see less vertically. I'll have to change it when I next play it.

Sorry its taken me a bit to reply, i'm sorting out which GOG Games need registry entries (then grabbing them, and getting them portable) as I tend to keep them on my second drive, and each time I re-install windows I have to re-install them and it gets a tad annoying. (Theres actually a far bit of unnessary reg entries GOG adds.)
Our barbarian friend claims first dibs on dual-wielding two-handed swords years before those Monkey Grip posers of Neverwinter Nights 2 did.
Attachments:
barbarian.jpg (287 Kb)
Post edited October 04, 2018 by Grargar
Matewis: w..t..f...
Great pic! Possibly my favourite moment in any game released this decade!
the mask totally gave him away XD
http://funkyimg.com/i/2LNMD.png
Post edited October 04, 2018 by paraguay_guarani
Matewis: w..t..f...
fronzelneekburm: Great pic! Possibly my favourite moment in any game released this decade!
The game has it's share of wtf moments that's for sure. Just saw the giant snail for the first time and damn near had a heart attack!
I'm not that big into multiplayer games, but Overwatch is a fun diversion every so often. Granny's got game today in deathmatch. The mode is hugely unbalanced but enjoyable, especially when not playing one of the cheese heroes.
Attachments:
win1.jpg (353 Kb)
win2.jpg (302 Kb)
win3.jpg (301 Kb)
I'm one of them people that hates having to walk far after parking. Not that this can be a real British beach, I never saw no beaches like this in Britain.
Attachments:
(I didn't know this cool thread - my first post here! :P)

For the latest months I've been mostly playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (GOG). Really fun game, lots to do and many places to explore ^_^

EDIT: It took me a little more than 204 hours to 100% complete it (finally... :P)
Attachments:
Post edited October 19, 2018 by Azrael360
I live near here. There used to be an extra rock formation nearby called London Bridge. But my sister walked over it and a week later it fell down. Everything she touches breaks. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HiNK0dJ.jpg[/img]

On the other hand, I don't live anywhere near here. It's shite being Scottish. They always seems so angry. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DGCyCz7.jpg[/img]
Post edited October 08, 2018 by CMOT70
It isn't easy being green.
I'm not sure how much more I'm going to play this one. The further I get, the more tedious its combat/gameplay seems to become. What is it with Elder Scrolls games making me lose interest as I go along? *shrug* Oblivion with guns... I mean the (new) Fallout games don't seem to suffer from that problem for me. =/
Attachments:
hellgate.jpg (413 Kb)
lol. lol.
Attachments:
213432.jpg (31 Kb)
A flimsy-looking door stands in the way of our hero who is unfortunately unable to open doors like a normal human. Thankfully, he can just smash them.
Attachments:
1.jpg (381 Kb)
2.jpg (415 Kb)
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: A flimsy-looking door stands in the way of our hero who is unfortunately unable to open doors like a normal human. Thankfully, he can just smash them.
A later Alien versus Predator? Maybe AvP2?
Themken: Maybe AvP2?
Indeed.
Themken: Maybe AvP2?
Grargar: Indeed.
Thanks for telling. Nice looking game. It is still missing from GOG's shop.