It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll post "P" and I'm gonna hit the bed already:

New to the Wiki

· Papo & Yo: Works out of the box.

· Particulars: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Pavilion: Works out of the box.

· PEG: Works out of the box.

· Pivvot: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· Planet Diver: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· Please, Don’t Touch Anything: Works out of the box, as long as you execute the runner binary and not the run.sh script.

· Plug & Play: Works out of the box.

· Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· PONCHO: Works out of the box.

· Prophour23: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Pulse: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· Pulstar: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Puzzle Puppers: Works out of the box. The itch.io version is more up to date than the Steam one!!!

Already in the Wiki

· Punch Club: Works out of the box.

Everything tested on Arch Linux, yadda, yadda.
Time for "Q" and "R":

New to the Wiki

· QbQbQb: Works out of the box.

· Quest of Dungeons: Works out of the box.

· Rebound: Works out of the box.

· ReignMaker: Works out of the box.

· Retrobooster: Works out of the box.

· Reversion - The Meeting: Works out of the box.

· Rktcr: Works out of the box, but it isn't able to find the library included in the same directory as the binary, so you need to run it like this:
$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./rktcr-steam

· ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS: Works out of the box.

· rymdkapsel: Works out of the box.

Already in the Wiki (and confirmed for Linux)

· Receiver: Works out of the box.

· Roundabout: Works out of the box.
"S" games are here:

New to the Wiki

· Secrets of Rætikon: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Sentinel: Works out of the box.

· Sentris: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· SiNKR: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, which is needed for it to run. Also, the itch.io version is more up to date than the Steam one!!!

· Small World 2: Works OK, after I linked a couple of libraries needed by the game. Single player seems to work and played a while against a bot, but I had no idea what I was doing. The tutorial seems to be an embedded Youtube video but it doesn't seem to work, but it neither does with the DRM-free version from Humble.

· Snakebird: Works out of the box.

· So Many Me: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Social Justice Warriors: Works out of the box.

· Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Soulless: Ray Of Hope: Works out of the box.

· Space Grunts: Works out of the box.

· Spate: Works out of the box.

· Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· Spirits of Xanadu: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· Starward Rogue: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not. Each time before running the game, you need to delete all the Unity3D config files (located at $HOME/.config/unity3d/Arcen Games, LLC/Starward Rogue/), otherwise the game won't start.

· Steam Marines: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Stranded: Works out of the box.

· Strata: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Sunset: Works out of the box.

· Survivor Squad: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Shipwreck: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Sproggiwood: Works out of the box.

· Super Win the Game: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

Minor Wiki correction

Skyward Collapse is listed as 'N/A' for Linux, but it actually is available.
Holy crap, I can already feel my fingers cramping... I'll be getting to these games soon here!
pedrovay2003: Holy crap, I can already feel my fingers cramping... I'll be getting to these games soon here!
Hahahaha, I was wondering whether I could reach "Z" before you appeared here again. xD
"T" time!

New to the Wiki

· Tallowmere: Works out of the box.

· Tenshu General: Works out of the box.

· The Adventures of Tree: Works out of the box. If the game starts in fullscreen mode, the mouse won't work. I need to manually edit the Unity3D preferences for this game every time for it to start in windowed mode and then switch to fullscreen in-game (or play it in windowed mode).

· The Depths of Tolagal: Works after some library-linking. Can also be played on a web browser by opening the 'index.html' file. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· The Dwarf Run: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· The Hive: Works out of the box.

· The Nightmare Cooperative: Works out of the box.

· The Slaughter: Act One: Works out of the box.

· The St Christopher's School Lockdown: Works out of the box. Takes a long time to start up and to load saved games (maybe because it's looking for Steam or an internet connection?)

· The Temporal Invasion: Works out of the box. The Humble version is more up to date than the Steam one!!!

· The Warlock of Firetop Mountain: Works out of the box.

· Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· TinyKeep: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· (Ryan North's) To Be Or Not To Be: Works out of the box.

· Toast Time: Works out of the box.

· Toby: The Secret Mine: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· Tomb of Tyrants: Works out of the box.

Already in the Wiki (and confirmed/denied for Linux)

· The Bridge: Couldn't get it to work without Steam installed (from the remark in the Wiki I get that this is also the case on Windows?)

· The Deer God: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· The Novelist: Works out of the box.

· They Bleed Pixels: Works out of the box. It's marked as N/A for macOS and Linux in the Wiki, but it is available for these OSs now).

· Tick's Tales: Works out of the box. Takes a long time to start up (maybe because it's looking for Steam or an internet connection?)

· Tidalis: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not. It's marked as N/A for Linux in the Wiki, but it is available now).

· Tulpa: Works out of the box.
And now "U" & "V":

New to the Wiki

· Under Leaves: Works out of the box.

· Unfinished - An Artist's Lament: Works out of the box.

· Volt: Works out of the box.

· Vertiginous Golf: Works out of the box.
muntdefems: And now "U" & "V":

New to the Wiki

· Under Leaves: Works out of the box.

· Unfinished - An Artist's Lament: Works out of the box.

· Volt: Works out of the box.

· Vertiginous Golf: Works out of the box.
I just had artifact adventure working.
...and finally, "W", "Y" and "Z":

New to the Wiki

· Wheels of Aurelia: Works out of the box.

· Wooden Sen'SeY: Works out of the box.

· You Are Not A Banana: Better Edition: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· You Must Build A Boat: Works out of the box.

· Yrminsul: Works out of the box.

· Zen Bound 2: Works out of the box.

Already in the Wiki (and denied for Linux)

· Zigfrak: Couldn't get it to work without a Steam runtime.
Okay, I've started getting the enormous list of Linux games in there, along with anything else listed in the thread as I go. Bear with me, as this is going to take a bit.
While pedrovay2003 brings the Wiki up to date, here's some more reports for Linux games, from a couple of recent acquisitions:

New to the Wiki

· Bard's Gold: Works out of the box, as long as you execute the 'runner' binary and not the 'run.sh' script.

· Bear With Me (free Episode 1): Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· FoxyLand: Works out of the box.

· Home is Where One Starts...: Works out of the box.

· King Arthur's Gold: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Press X to Not Die (listed as N/A for macOS and Linux, but it's available for those OSs now): Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, which is needed for it to work. The extras from the Special Edition DLC cannot be accessed from within the game without connecting to Steam.
Neon Chrome (already mentioned above by muntdefems) will also run without Steam on Windows 10, as long as you do the "steam_appid" trick. It will complain about Steam not being initialized, but you can ignore the warning and it will play perfectly fine.
Post edited February 12, 2018 by Grargar
Okay, I'm going down the list, and I've got everything through the letter E in there. I'm making progress, I swear. :P
pedrovay2003: Okay, I'm going down the list, and I've got everything through the letter E in there. I'm making progress, I swear. :P
That's what I tell my boss every day ;)
Hurry up, pedrovay2003, as here I come with more Linux tests! :P

New to the Wiki

· Always Sometimes Monsters: Works out of the box.

· Apotheon: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Celestian Tales: Old North: Works out of the box.

· Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today: Works out of the box.

· Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Expeditions: Conquistador: Works out of the box.

· Grim Fandango Remastered: Works out of the box.

· Jotun: Valhalla Edition: Needs the 'steam_appid.txt trick'.

· Satellite Reign: Works out of the box.

· Sir, You Are Being Hunted: Works out of the box.

· Supreme League of Patriots: Works out of the box (only Episode 1 tested).

· Tetrobot and Co.: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not. The version on GOG is more up to date than the Steam one!!!

· The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizzaboy: Works out of the box.

· The Whispered World Special Edition: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

· Unmechanical: Works out of the box.

· Xenonauts: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.

Already in the Wiki (and confirmed/denied for Linux)

· Broken Age: The complete edition of the game doesn't run on Linux without Steam. Maybe it only worked before the final release.

· Lucius II: Works out of the box. Includes its own steam_appid.txt file, but it doesn't make any difference whether it's there or not.