It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pedrovay2003: Okay, we're all updated again!

I couldn't find a store page for Songbringer.

Is this supposed to be "Perils of Man?" Also, I assume you tested these games in Windows, correct?
MarkoH01: Perils Of Men should already be in the list - at least for windows. hummer010 is mentioning linux in his post so you could add that to the list as well.
Holy crap, I completely missed that that was a Linux list. Fixing things now. :P Thanks for pointing that out; I'm not used to someone posting an entire list of Linux stuff (although it does delight me).

Exceed20XX: As usual, many thanks for keeping on top of the list pedrovay.
No problem at all, it's my pleasure. :D
Post edited January 22, 2017 by pedrovay2003
pedrovay2003: I couldn't find a store page for Songbringer.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/367080/
pedrovay2003: I couldn't find a store page for Songbringer.
Teppic: http://store.steampowered.com/app/367080/
Thanks for the link. That's so weird, I couldn't find that at all, and that's never happened to me.
Tulpa can be added to the list since it is running without steam.
Tested on win7/64

It's a really nice looking and interesting game btw. :)
<span class="bold">Roundabout</span> will have no issue running without the Steam client. Tested on Windows 10.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Roundabout</span> will have no issue running without the Steam client. Tested on Windows 10.
You can disregard that request if you want, I think I got the answer I needed.
tinyE: You can disregard that request if you want, I think I got the answer I needed.
You are always free to ask another question.
tinyE: You can disregard that request if you want, I think I got the answer I needed.
Grargar: You are always free to ask another question.
I needed to know something about RA 3 on Steam but I got it.
tinyE: I needed to know something about RA 3 on Steam but I got it.
OK then.
I just added Owlboy, and I'll add the rest soon!
The great freeware game CAYNE is also drm free :-)

Dorke and Ymp
RunGunJumpGun
Super House Of Dead Ninja's
Z-Examplar

Tested on Win 10 Pro 64 bits
I recently decided to try my hand at my first GOGmix and a few new titles dawned on me for this list. Since the mix is focused on source ports, these games should be applicable as DRM-free when run under their corresponding source ports:

Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (also in the Apogee Throwback Pack)
Blake Stone: Planet Strike (also in the Apogee Throwback Pack)
Blood: One Whole Unit Blood
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotY Edition

Do note that all but Morrowind also run via DOSBox, just like on GOG.
Jonathan_The_Gamer: The great freeware game CAYNE is also drm free :-)
Thank you for this. I would totally have missed this gem.

Edit: But it won't be needed long since it's also coming to GOG
https://www.gog.com/forum/stasis/cayne_coming_to_gog_too/post6

Exceed20XX: I recently decided to try my hand at my first GOGmix and a few new titles dawned on me for this list. Since the mix is focused on source ports, these games should be applicable as DRM-free when run under their corresponding source ports:

Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (also in the Apogee Throwback Pack)
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotY Edition

Do note that all but Morrowind also run via DOSBox, just like on GOG.
So what is this GOGMix about?
Post edited January 31, 2017 by MarkoH01
Exceed20XX: Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (also in the Apogee Throwback Pack)
Those three games are using DOSBox, so they can already run without the Steam client. You don't need to resort to a source port just for this.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Grargar
Have a look if you wish, it's my attempt at noting which games have source ports available or underway. The idea came to me yesterday when tinkering with an X-COM source port. I've used several of these to good results when not playing in DOSBox for that classic feel.

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_with_source_ports

I would've noted eDuke32 (Duke3D) and DaggerXL (TES2) more properly but there are no GOG pages for those corresponding games to be properly listed.
Exceed20XX: Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (also in the Apogee Throwback Pack)
Grargar: Those three games are using DOSBox, so they can already run without the Steam client. You don't need to resort to a source port just for this.
I noted that at the bottom of that post. The source port bit came from the fact I was reminded they existed over on Steam while compiling a source port list. I specified the DOSBox part at the end since the list has a section for games distributed with DOSox on Steam.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Exceed20XX