It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pedrovay2003: AVGN Adventure 1 and 2 Deluxe is DRM-free, and so is Cyberpunk 2077. I'll be updating the wiki soon.
Oh nice! Definitely getting AVGN!
Reyold12: Do the cutscenes work for you? Because they don't for me, and I was wondering if it's because they are somehow tied to Steam.
AmethystViper: The story cutscenes are working for me, tested from a New Game and an earlier save from the end of the game.
Huh, okay. Guess it's something else. Thanks for the reply.
Naked Story

The launcher exe file uses Steam stub DRM, but the real executable is r_alpha.exe. The game launches normally without the client.

It's unfortunate that the minesweeper spinoff has a cuztomised always on DRM. I hope one day it gets removed so anyone that purchase it can keep it forever.

I'm using Windows 10 pro, btw.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by MysteryK
I have not seen it mentioned in this thread.
Can someone check if Steam's version of Steins;Gate works w/o Steam?
I don't own it yet and would appreciate to know beforehand if possible.
high rated
I just double-checked before buying the Vergil DLC and I'm sad to report that Devil May Cry V is no longer steam DRM-free. With or without the steam_api64.dll, it won't run without Steam. :(
Blood: Fresh Supply and DARQ should be on the steam_appid.txt section in the list.
It appears that Denuvo's been removed from Death Stranding. If anyone with either the Steam or Epic version could take a peek and see if any supplementary DRMs remain active (still likely but not impossible) I'd appreciate it.
DYSMANTLE can be played without Steam. No alterations necessary.
(Note: the game is currently still in early access)
Space Tyrant can be played without Steam. The game saves fine.
Note: the game or Steam seems to make a folder in your steam user data if Steam is running so I am not 100% sure if save games are interchangeable (it looked fine at first sight but I haven't tested extensively).

Tested on Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

The Last Haven starts fine without Steam. It even has steam_appid.txt in the game directory by default, so it seems DRM free by default.
Note: this game is currently still in early access.

Tested on Win 10 Pro 64 bit.
Post edited December 20, 2020 by twifight
Okay, we're finally all caught up again.
Exceed20XX: It appears that Denuvo's been removed from Death Stranding. If anyone with either the Steam or Epic version could take a peek and see if any supplementary DRMs remain active (still likely but not impossible) I'd appreciate it.
I will say this:
I don't currently own that game.
But I did quick checkup and this
[url=https://steamdb.info/depot/1190461/history/?changeid=M:2825894509311645862]https://steamdb.info/depot/1190461/history/?changeid=M:2825894509311645862[/url]
change matches what is a pattern for Denuvo removal (major shrinkup of main exacutable with subsequent enlargement of some asset files [decryption, "decontamination" if you will]).
Post edited December 20, 2020 by B1tF1ghter
Is there a wiki for this? Search functions aren't usually good, especially for games that are frequently misspelled or have otherwise complex names.
vidsgame: Thank you, pedrovay. Appreciate you keeping this wiki up.

I have tried many games including JetSetRadio and it's disheartening to see them tethered with Steam.
Exceed20XX: -sigh- Yeah was disappointed in that too. Same with Sonic Adventure 2. Though SA1 DX works at least...
I know this is old, but last time i tried about a year ago they "fixed" that (SA1DX).
Post edited December 20, 2020 by kohlrak
kohlrak: Is there a wiki for this? Search functions aren't usually good, especially for games that are frequently misspelled or have otherwise complex names.
The very first post.
Post edited December 20, 2020 by Grargar
It would seem that after COVID's over, i'm due to get my eyes checked.
AHF1349: Blood: Fresh Supply and DARQ should be on the steam_appid.txt section in the list.
What's wrong with blizzard games? there's a lot of rubbish in steam.