It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Hi there! Hope everybody's doing fine, given the circumstances. :\

Just a quick heads up as I've added a crapton of games to the wiki page over the past weekend. I had a looong list of reports and, just like with several other overdue tasks, I took advantage of the confinement to get things done.

As I said, I've added lots and lots of games -hundreds of them- so I'm not gonna go into details here. For that, feel free to check the "History" tab of the wiki page. :P

Also, many of those additions are games non-native to Linux, which I've tested with Wine. So if any of you Windows users can replicate my findings, by all means do report your findings here so the corresponding "Tested on Linux with Wine" comment can be removed.
Alot of what the History page says was added or updated, is not showing up in the actual list. GRIS for example says it was added... but is nowhere to be seen.
Another Double Fine game is DRM Free. IRON BRIGADE!

Tested on Windows 7!
Showdown Bandit which according to the list was only tested on Wine before also runs fine on Windows 10.

The game is currently free and you get to keep it if you add it to your account in time.
SkaterXL can be played without Steam. Copy the folder from Steamapps to desktop (or wherever) & launch.

Tested on Windows 7 & 10
The recently-released Chex Quest HD will run on Windows 10 out of the box. Oh, and it's free.
Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan
https://store.steampowered.com/app/931860/Sydney_Hunter_and_the_Curse_of_the_Mayan/

Win10 Pro

No tricks needed, just rename Steam.exe (or PC without Steam)

A fun NES-like platformer.
Jonathan_The_Gamer: Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan
https://store.steampowered.com/app/931860/Sydney_Hunter_and_the_Curse_of_the_Mayan/

Win10 Pro

No tricks needed, just rename Steam.exe (or PC without Steam)

A fun NES-like platformer.
This is already on the list.
I've tested a few games that are on the page, but still have a question mark for Windows.

Game: Small World 2
Platform: Windows 10 64-bit version 1909
Result: works fully
Remarks: tested on separate computer where Steam is not installed

Game: Cultist Simulator
Result: works fully

Game: Defense Grid 2
Result: works, however the launcher does not work and will prevent the game from starting. Use the argument -skiplauncher on the game exe to skip it, e.g. "DefenseGrid2_Release.exe -skiplauncher". Also, as with the Linux version, progress will not be saved.

Game: Paradigm
Result: unsuccessful
Remarks: tested on separate computer where Steam is not installed, tested on PC with steam.exe renamed, both didn't work. With steam available to start the game will run, so it seems DRM is the culprit.
Post edited May 21, 2020 by twifight
It looks like Oxenfree is no longer DRM-Free (tested on Windows). It just silently fails to start. Replacing the Steam .exe with the GOG version starts instantly, so it looks like DRM has been added in the newest build.
10 Second Ninja X is already on the list but was previously only tested on Linux via Wine. I can confirm it also runs just fine on a Win10 system.
Thirty Years War works Steam-free.

Tested on WinXP-32.

I surmise that every AGEOD title should be Steam-free but it requires further investigation.
Gordian Quest can be played without Steam client.

I tested it on Windows 7 and 10 (64-bit, both).
Supraland appears to be DRM-free on Steam, and you can get a Steam key from the dev if you present a receipt of purchase from another store, like GOG. The downside is that the dev has little incentive to continue support for the game on GOG.

Source
Okay, we're all updated again! Thanks again to muntdefems for making sure our Linux stuff is up to speed, as well.

I also added ECHO to the list, while I was at it.
HexWars games that are Steam-free (as with AGEOD I suppose that every HexWars game should be Steam-free as well):

100 Years War

Fire and Fury: English Civil War

Medieval Battle: Europe

Wars of the Roses

Tested on Win7-32.