It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals are back! More than 600 deals up to 90% off!

Green-spirited Spring Man thaws prices as he warms up GOG.COM's servers with his sunny disposition. DRM-free digital store starts its Spring Sale with exciting daily Flash Deals and over 600 deals up to 90% off.

Flash Deals are back with 24h discounts that bring you the best offers on selected titles. The first batch of games include Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-60%), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (-75%), Mages of Mystralia (-70%), Wizard of Legend (-40%), and Caesar 3 (-35%) with the next deals coming on Friday, 2 PM UTC.

Feel the spirit of Spring while playing the brightest role-playing gems like The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep (-20%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%), Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-50%) or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%). Test your wits in outstanding strategy games including BATTLETECH (-40%), Surviving Mars (-40%), Stellaris and its DLC's (up to -75%), Railway Empire (-50%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), and more.

Embark on thrilling adventures in blockbuster titles like Darksiders III (-30%), Dead Space (-75%), Brothers in Arms series (-75%), Mafia III (-75%), and many more. Or discover unique indie games for the likes of This is the Police 2 (-25%), FoxTail (-45%), Dead Cells (-20%), Hollow Knight (-34%) or Megaquarium (-30%).

Spring Sale will last until March 28th, 11PM UTC.
Stop changing the language settings of the website !

It was english a few minutes ago now it's german .
Why do some discounted games on my wishlist disappear when I filter my wishlist to only show discounted games?

Examples:
Avadon 3: The Warborn
Avernum 3: Ruined World
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
I hope Bethesda games go on sale during this Spring Sale.
Oh and to bring up a way too old complain towards GOG again:
I, like other gamers as well for sure, would be more willing to scrolling through the offers, if this game shop would allow me to search for, well, games.
But the GOG executives successfully resist any constructive criticism in this regard.

Imagine you want to buy flowers. So you go into a flower shop and expecting, to find flowers there right away. So you choose the flowers, buy them and everyone's happy. (Except cut flowers, which died only to serve you as a decorative object for some days. You monster.) Anyway, what a surprise: that's exactly how it normally works.
But in a flower shop run by GOG you would have to search for the flowers behind and between dozens of pots 1) - very customer friendly indeed...

*sigh. As if anyone from GOG ever reads this...they ignore such mentions and request since years...

Also adding new discounts daily isn't custumer friendly as well. I'm and hopefully many more, so: We are here to play games. We want to spend our time in the games we bought at your store.
And the last time I checked the storefront, it didn't provided enough amusement to be considered a game itself. Thus it isn't the location we want to spend our time.
But they stay true to their way here as well. Just don't give consumers any comfort by offering all the discounts right away.
Even though they couldn't measure the additional positive revenue at all, which can be directly traced back to this method of staggering discounts. If it even generates any additional positive revenue...but that's how GOG is, was and probably will be.

1) flowers = games; pots = DLCs, Soundtracks, etc.
Opinions on this sale?.
i_hope_you_rot: Stop changing the language settings of the website !

It was english a few minutes ago now it's german .
Ach! Das komputermachinen ist nicht fur gerfingerpoken!
Niggles: Opinions on this sale?
Some of the flash sales are great deals. So far I bought Hellblade and Dragon's Dogma from them.

Painkiller: Black Edition and Dungeons 3 are also very good games for excellent prices in the flash sale that is happening right now.
Maybe 10 or so of the 50 something games on my wishlist went on sale. The hits I needed didn't hit, lol. Then again all I care about are older titles on GOG.
Kelefane: Maybe 10 or so of the 50 something games on my wishlist went on sale. The hits I needed didn't hit, lol. Then again all I care about are older titles on GOG.
Are you here for games you can't get on Steam too?
Post edited March 24, 2019 by tfishell
RWarehall: New Games Added to the Sale:
Avadon 2: The Corruption (75% off)
Avadon 3: Hint Book & Extras [DLC] (75% off)
Avadon 3: The Warborn - New GoG Historic Unbundled Low (75% off vs. 80% off Bundled vs. 70% off Unbundled)
Avadon: The Black Fortress (70% off)
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls (70% off)
Avernum 3: Hint Book & Extras [DLC] - Matches GoG Historic Low (70% off)
Avernum 3: Ruined World - New All-Time GoG Low (40% off vs. 30% off)
Avernum: Escape From the Pit (70% off)
Avernum: The Complete Saga (66% off)
Geneforge Saga - Matches GoG Unbundled Low (80% off vs. 85% off Bundled)
None of these games is visible on "On Sale" list. Flash sales are also not marked and listed properly.
GOG, what's wrong with you, guys? RWarehall, how do you manage to track these changes with such a mess in their database? :) How did you found these Spiderweb discounts??
I really don't see flash deals still using firefox esr and using an old pc i am kinda stuck with it. Lots of the site main page is broken so only way i saw some sales was checking through all discounted games.
Now i just continued playing avernum escape from the pit and i still like it, own the second game also but i think i can wait for a even bigger discount on the 3rd game since it's gonna take me a long time to beat avernum remake game 1 and 2

Oh btw can somebody write which flash deals game names are on sale this time, the weekly weekend sale still wasn't updated with new flash sales.
And if somebody didn't mention sudden strike i would have missed it probably due to the broken main page. Seen on steam that it also required win xp sp 3 or better. So i can only assume it works, if it doesn't it still a cheap price to get the game sudden strike 1 and 2 until getting a better pc.
Can probably use wishlist to see discounts easier on games
Post edited March 24, 2019 by Fonzer
high rated
RWarehall: New Games Added to the Sale:
Avadon 2: The Corruption (75% off)
Avadon 3: Hint Book & Extras [DLC] (75% off)
Avadon 3: The Warborn - New GoG Historic Unbundled Low (75% off vs. 80% off Bundled vs. 70% off Unbundled)
Avadon: The Black Fortress (70% off)
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls (70% off)
Avernum 3: Hint Book & Extras [DLC] (50% off)
Avernum 3: Ruined World - New All-Time GoG Low (40% off vs. 30% off)
Avernum: Escape From the Pit (70% off)
Avernum: The Complete Saga (66% off)
Geneforge Saga - Matches GoG Unbundled Low (80% off vs. 85% off Bundled)
ciemnogrodzianin: None of these games is visible on "On Sale" list. Flash sales are also not marked and listed properly.
GOG, what's wrong with you, guys? RWarehall, how do you manage to track these changes with such a mess in their database? :) How did you found these Spiderweb discounts??
That new GG Deals site has some nice search parameters. It has its flaws. If it's a new title, it doesn't always register them right away. But otherwise, it's really good at finding a handful of new additions (and subtractions or price changes)! For big sales, it is not as useful and I'll go through the catalog page by page. I use the following search:
gg.deals/us/deals/?dealsDate=last24h&sort=date&store=10

Then I can check what promo they are attached to using GoG's API - for example:
gog.com/games/ajax/filtered?mediaType=game&page=1&sort=popularity&search=spiderweb

You can get any parameters by using the store search and cutting and pasting to that ajax filter above. Look under "promoID" in the data. For this sale, regular items are listed as "Spring Sale 2019" and daily deals as "Spring Sale 2019 Flash Deals" otherwise you can add what is listed to gog.com/promo/ and normally find the "Promo page".

The "historical data" is just a comparison to my long-running spreadsheet where I'll also capture bundle deals and promo codes as I've found them. I do not rely on GG Deals for that part. For a double-check, I'll often check IsThereAnyDeal and the History tab for a particular title as typos can occur.
Post edited March 24, 2019 by RWarehall
ciemnogrodzianin: None of these games is visible on "On Sale" list. Flash sales are also not marked and listed properly.
I think those will be the next weekly deals .
Fonzer: Oh btw can somebody write which flash deals game names are on sale this time, the weekly weekend sale still wasn't updated with new flash sales.
The flash sale update is on the daily deals thread

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_daily_deals
zlaywal: The flash sale update is on the daily deals thread
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_daily_deals
Thanks! I didn't know the thread has been reactivated! Time to check it as favorite again.

RWarehall: ...
Thanks for all the explanations! It looks that there will be never an easy way to just ask GOG and get complete answer :D

Until now my method was to ask [url=https://embed.gog.com/games/ajax/filtered?price=discounted&sort=title&page=1https://embed.gog.com/games/ajax/filtered?price=discounted&sort=title&page=1[/i[/url]] and get the full list page by page (until = totalPages, privided by the request above). Then it was necessary to make a loop asking for US price, title by title (as my prices are affected by regional pricing - not exactly lower or sth, they're just a bit different to make everything more complicated;).

For some reason the method does not work properly, that price=discounted parameter does not provide reliable filtering. I'm receiving data with delay, sometimes new Weekly Sale is not in the result and I must wait a few hours to be included. Now Spiderweb's games are just not listed. Also current flash_deals are delayed or (as the current ones) still invisible. Quite frustrating.

I don't want to use external sources, because I'd prefer to keep working with GOG tools only, just to keep the script independent (i.e. only dependent on unreliable GOG sources) :P It's also a matter of challenge! :D

For now I've found a solution - I'll just make full scan on GOG db (without that corrupted price=discounted parameter) and filter on my side (price.baseAmount != price.finalAmount). It takes a few minutes, but for now it looks it gives me better result than relying on GOG filter :)

Your spreadsheet was always benchmark for me :) And never reached that level of accuracy and historical data backgroud. Great thanks and congratulations!