It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals are back! More than 600 deals up to 90% off!

Green-spirited Spring Man thaws prices as he warms up GOG.COM's servers with his sunny disposition. DRM-free digital store starts its Spring Sale with exciting daily Flash Deals and over 600 deals up to 90% off.

Flash Deals are back with 24h discounts that bring you the best offers on selected titles. The first batch of games include Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-60%), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (-75%), Mages of Mystralia (-70%), Wizard of Legend (-40%), and Caesar 3 (-35%) with the next deals coming on Friday, 2 PM UTC.

Feel the spirit of Spring while playing the brightest role-playing gems like The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep (-20%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%), Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-50%) or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%). Test your wits in outstanding strategy games including BATTLETECH (-40%), Surviving Mars (-40%), Stellaris and its DLC's (up to -75%), Railway Empire (-50%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), and more.

Embark on thrilling adventures in blockbuster titles like Darksiders III (-30%), Dead Space (-75%), Brothers in Arms series (-75%), Mafia III (-75%), and many more. Or discover unique indie games for the likes of This is the Police 2 (-25%), FoxTail (-45%), Dead Cells (-20%), Hollow Knight (-34%) or Megaquarium (-30%).

Spring Sale will last until March 28th, 11PM UTC.
hoping for lion king & no man's sky. this obviously didn't happen. here's hoping on the next sale.
kbnrylaec: GOG tried to fix the countdown clock but they set the time wrong AGAIN.
eiii: What counter are you talking about? I do not see one, even with Chromium. The only counter I see is for Grim Dawn, but that still has more than 5 days.
The counter got removed when the sale store front got replaced with Warcraft store front.
When will the next sale be? Any guestimates? Easter? Summer sale?
Kelefane: When will the next sale be? Any guestimates? Easter? Summer sale?
I wouldn't be surprised if we get an Easter sale. It would involve buying mystery easter eggs, and once opened, a random game would be unveiled. Sometimes more expensive than what you paid, and sometimes less so. I don't like the format, since it's basically gambling, and I usually end up buying more than I should, but it is what it is. It will be a smaller sale with a selection of only 150-200 games.
Kelefane: When will the next sale be? Any guestimates? Easter? Summer sale?
Next sale in 10 minutes - Weekend Sale.
Next big sale in June - Summer Sale.
Is sale still on?
BeatriceElysia: Is sale still on?
There is a hidden Weekend Sale:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20190329_weekend_sale
BeatriceElysia: Is sale still on?
I missed the end of it too. Had been eyeing Vampire Bloodlines, despite already having a huge backlog.

It did buy the first 2 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games though.
superstande: I assume the sale is still up? A bit confusing lol

Bought Pathfinder Kingmaker and the class/race expansion from the sale, and I'm glad I did.
I was on the fence about this one. I know I want it and can't wait to play it, but I'm not sure when I'll actually fire it up (Fade to Silence releases next month and I know I'm going to want to dive right into that). Game looks amazing by the way, feel free to fire off a few impressions in this thread. Can't wait for when I finally start it. I'll probably pick it up during Summer Sale.

I went with Battletech. Exactly the kind of game I love (even down to upgrading your home base / ship and hiring / improving pilots). I have this sick fear that one day out of the blue it's going to get pulled because of some sort of stupid Battletech licensing BS. So it was more surprising that I waited this long to grab it.

So now I don't have to worry LOL ;)
Ixamyakxim: I was on the fence about this one. I know I want it and can't wait to play it, but I'm not sure when I'll actually fire it up (Fade to Silence releases next month and I know I'm going to want to dive right into that). Game looks amazing by the way, feel free to fire off a few impressions in this thread. Can't wait for when I finally start it. I'll probably pick it up during Summer Sale.

I went with Battletech. Exactly the kind of game I love (even down to upgrading your home base / ship and hiring / improving pilots). I have this sick fear that one day out of the blue it's going to get pulled because of some sort of stupid Battletech licensing BS. So it was more surprising that I waited this long to grab it.

So now I don't have to worry LOL ;)
Battletech, that's another I'm also interested... maybe Summer sale :)
I hope the license holds lol

I've been having a pleasant time with Kingmaker. It's also a game that is tough to recommend to just outright.
Basically because of the complicatedness of the early hours... And then it happens again when the more proper ruling feature is added in...
But personally having played somewhat complicated games like Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torrent and Original Sin games - this helped a lot. Now it's just a very different world and somewhat original take on the RPG system.
Having now overcome - so far - all the complexities... It is one of my all time favourite games. And I'm actually glad of the difficulty. And also grateful that there are many switches to fiddle with in the options - like the default for monster difficulty was "somewhat easier than the players" but I put it up to "normal monsters"... Also you can choose how critical hits work - default was "minimum impact" but I put it up to "normal effect".
Stuff like that make me think the devs really know how to treat veteran RPG gamers :)
And the game world is actually so wonderful. The music and the atmospheric sounds (like light rain when you are walking in a forest) are really excellent, the running water of the streams is quite nice... The graphics are suprisingly wonderful - but of course it's not something super-groundbreaking in 2019. Anyhow, for me it's more than enough pwetty! :)
But it's a tough recommendation - I remember reading GameSpot giving the game a hard time, and especially for its difficulty. Maybe it was an early version or not, but I guess gamers/reviewers can really be very different from each others. I'm now about 35 hours in and am still madly thrilled...
And there are plenty of classes to choose from - and something I personally dig in RPGs - being able to multiclass at any level up, and several unique classes (though some are locked until the character meets the requirements).. Not only are there wizards, but sub-classes for wizards, and same goes for rogues and many others.
But I better stop taking too much space with the praise lol.
Post edited March 30, 2019 by superstande
Oh oops, didn't realize it ended so quickly.
ShadowWulfe: Oh oops, didn't realize it ended so quickly.
Well, it lasted past the listed end date, so...
They did make things confusing though, yeah.
Post edited March 30, 2019 by Cavalary
Yeah. I had this incorrect idea that it would last until the end of Sunday. You know, a weekend finale...

Oh well... it was my fault, being so busy. I would not have the time to play them anyway. Perhaps during the next big sale. Hopefully it will be more inviting.
Cavalary: Well, it lasted past the listed end date, so...
They did make things confusing though, yeah.
It actually ended right on time according to the news post.
At first the timer was 8 hours too short.
Then they "fixed" it and the timer became 12 hours too long.
But then it was fixed again, to be correct...
And a few hours later got removed off the banner before the sale ended.
RWarehall: It actually ended right on time according to the news post.
At first the timer was 8 hours too short.
Then they "fixed" it and the timer became 12 hours too long.
But then it was fixed again, to be correct...
And a few hours later got removed off the banner before the sale ended.
Oh, sorry then. I took that correction that extended it past the announced end time as the "correct" one, missed the next one and then assumed it was just removed for the release but continued in the background somewhere until that longer time.