It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals are back! More than 600 deals up to 90% off!

Green-spirited Spring Man thaws prices as he warms up GOG.COM's servers with his sunny disposition. DRM-free digital store starts its Spring Sale with exciting daily Flash Deals and over 600 deals up to 90% off.

Flash Deals are back with 24h discounts that bring you the best offers on selected titles. The first batch of games include Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-60%), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (-75%), Mages of Mystralia (-70%), Wizard of Legend (-40%), and Caesar 3 (-35%) with the next deals coming on Friday, 2 PM UTC.

Feel the spirit of Spring while playing the brightest role-playing gems like The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep (-20%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%), Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-50%) or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%). Test your wits in outstanding strategy games including BATTLETECH (-40%), Surviving Mars (-40%), Stellaris and its DLC's (up to -75%), Railway Empire (-50%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), and more.

Embark on thrilling adventures in blockbuster titles like Darksiders III (-30%), Dead Space (-75%), Brothers in Arms series (-75%), Mafia III (-75%), and many more. Or discover unique indie games for the likes of This is the Police 2 (-25%), FoxTail (-45%), Dead Cells (-20%), Hollow Knight (-34%) or Megaquarium (-30%).

Spring Sale will last until March 28th, 11PM UTC.
Lucumo: Sounds awesome. Do you remember the name of that game?
jedi5002: https://www.gog.com/game/jack_keane_2_the_fire_within
See reviews on, or around, November 13, 2013

Another example, "Easily one of the most underrated gems in gaming. A true adventure for people young and old alike. Playing this is a magical experience that 64 more people should partake in instantly! A+ Please buy! " :D

There's far more outlandish reviews too.
Also, in a later sale, with similar (or same) gimmick, they added "12000" copies (iirc) of Jack Keane 2 to the rotation (pretty sure it was just 12 copies, with the display number being multiplied by 1000).
Heh, seems legit. The game even cured someone's cold. I need to buy it immediately to achieve eternal happiness.
BeatriceElysia: Where's RWarehall when we need him!
At work. I'm sure he'll be here to save us all later tonight EST. :)
apehater: if this is a sale, then where are the discounts??
Did you check the landing page? That's usually a good start.

Pro tip: This is true for most other websites too. You're welcome.
Still a mess on palemoon. But since nothing on my wishlist appears to have been affected by that sale I think I'm good.
i_hope_you_rot: Is the Gog version of Steel Rats not supported by the developers anymore ?
Why is that? Steel Rats received an update a few weeks ago.
Post edited March 21, 2019 by zeffyr
Hmm, hoped for better discount for Mafia 1. :(
I thought it because the game received a 90% off discount after a few months of the release .
I miss the "game of chance" sales GoG did in the past (~ 2 years ago). Piñata Madness, anyone?
high rated
i_ni: I miss the "game of chance" sales GoG did in the past (~ 2 years ago). Piñata Madness, anyone?
Paid lootboxes should be illegal.
high rated
Titles on Sale for the First Time on GoG:
Fechtbuch: The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come [Movie] (25% off) - Released 5-Feb-2019
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Band of Bastards [DLC] (10% off) - Released 5-Feb-2019
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - The Wildcards [DLC] (10% off) - Released 14-Dec-2018

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (75% off vs. 70% off) - ***FLASH***
Hand of Fate 2: Outlands and Outsiders [DLC] (33% off vs. 26% off)
Hand of Fate 2: The Servant and the Beast [DLC] (33% off vs. 26% off)
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (60% off vs. 50% off) - ***FLASH***
Iconoclasts (35% off vs. 33% off) - ***FLASH***
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon [DLC] (40% off vs. 30% off)
Paradigm (66% off vs. 33% off)
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - The Forgotten Sanctum [DLC] (34% off vs. 20% off)
Railway Empire - Mexico [DLC] (40% off vs. 35% off)
Railway Empire - The Great Lakes [DLC] (40% off vs. 35% off)
Railway Empire: Crossing the Andes [DLC] (40% off vs. 35% off)
Steel Rats™ (90% off vs. 50% off)
Stellaris: Distant Stars Story Pack [DLC] (50% off vs. 33% off)
Stellaris: Galaxy Edition [Deluxe] (75% off vs. 65% off)
Stellaris: Galaxy Edition Upgrade Pack [DLC] (50% off vs. 42% off)
Sudden Strike 2 Gold (70% off vs. 60% off)
Sudden Strike 3 (70% off vs. 60% off)
Sudden Strike 4 (75% off vs. 70% off)
Sudden Strike 4 - Africa: Desert War [DLC] (40% off vs. 25% off)
Sudden Strike Gold (70% off vs. 60% off)
Surviving Mars (40% off vs. 30% off)
Surviving Mars - Digital Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (40% off vs. 30% off)
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Artbook [DLC] (26% off vs. 25% off - rounding $0.05)
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Casual Clothes Costume [DLC] (25% off vs. 25% off - rounding $0.05)
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Digital Soundtrack [DLC] (26% off vs. 25% off - rounding $0.05)
The Caligula Effect: Overdose Swimsuit Bundle [DLC] (25% off vs. 25% off - rounding $0.03)
Wizard of Legend (40% off vs. 30% off) - ***FLASH***
Wizard of Legend Original Soundtrack [DLC] (30% off vs. 25% off)

Titles Discounted for the First Time on GoG in 2019:
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - The Wildcards [DLC] (10% off - First Time on Sale) - Released 14-Dec-2018
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition (25% off - Matches GoG Best) - Last Discount 27-Nov-2018

More details can be found on my Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited March 21, 2019 by RWarehall
I see sudden strike 1 and 2 being discounted more then usuall, I still use win xp. The game had some tweaks to work on modern pcs, but I can ask does it still work on win xp?
Mr.Caine: Steel Rats at 90% off? The reviews say the game is good but man that is a record time to go into such deep discounts for a game that's barely 6months old.
IMO it's fitting given that they shafted GOG users by not bothering to add Achievements to the GOG version, whereas they did bother to give Steam users Achievements for the same game. Their decision to shaft GOG users on Achievements alienates people like me from even considering to buy the game unless it's around a 90% or more discount.
nice sale .... seems i own quite a lot of games already , i hope i will find a game i dont have....
I like flash deals, let's see if something from my list appears with a good discount
The sale really is hurting the bandwidth of the servers, I can barely reach 500 kb/s and no comment on gog galaxy