It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shambhala: F@k the pattern and give me S&M Save the World!
Cyberevil: i gotta do something about my evil mind... S&M save the world... You don't wanna know...
evidence - i know it - just read the postings what they do with the mustard...
FillyCooly: Hope Long Live the Queen gets here before American Nightmare.
That will indeed be a nightmare for Americans.
bluey83: I have a copy of Grimm that Tarnicus can have if he wants it :)
IAmSinistar: Very kind of you! I've got him covered now, but I don't doubt you'll find a home for it. :D
You're all too damn quick for me lol and yes I'm sure I'll find a good home for it :)
Okay, Gog's Insomnia sale is going to kill me, I think. I was vacuuming and looked over at the screen to see the game had changed. In such a hurry to get to the machine to see what the new game was that I tripped over the vacuum cord and almost broke my damned leg. I think I may have a bit of an addiction problem...
bluey83: I have a copy of Grimm that Tarnicus can have if he wants it :)
IAmSinistar: Very kind of you! I've got him covered now, but I don't doubt you'll find a home for it. :D
lol do you stock up like 10 copies for every game that passes by? :P
a server died at work so i haven't had a chance to get to the site at all all day,of course i missed larry

any one have an extra copy they want to sell?
@Momo1991 what does the O in MAHAYO stand for?
Cyberevil: i gotta do something about my evil mind... S&M save the world... You don't wanna know...
Shambhala: As they say, everybody has their own taste!
LoL, i think you're missing my point of what I think of when I see the letters S&M.

Nothing to do with the actual game at all... I don't THINK.. If it does, then maybe I SHOULD check it out :P
Senteria: lol do you stock up like 10 copies for every game that passes by? :P
You're mistaken. He doesn't stock up, but the magnetic field surrounding him attracts many copies.
bluey83: You're all too damn quick for me lol and yes I'm sure I'll find a good home for it :)
Sending you a PM now....
Coelocanth: Okay, Gog's Insomnia sale is going to kill me, I think. I was vacuuming and looked over at the screen to see the game had changed. In such a hurry to get to the machine to see what the new game was that I tripped over the vacuum cord and almost broke my damned leg. I think I may have a bit of an addiction problem...
LOL! Take it easy ;-)
Good morning!
Have I missed
Betrayal at Krondor Pack

Capitalism 2

FTL: Advanced Edition
Gobliiins pack
Guild Gold Edition, The

Long Live the Queen

Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries

Stronghold Crusader HD
Grargar: Alan Wake's American Nightmare
stg83: The impending arrival of this game makes me want to inject myself with some novokeane in preparation. :P
Maybe they'll run that and HMA back to back..
Okay now the bear won't even let me log out. :P
Shambhala: As they say, everybody has their own taste!
Cyberevil: LoL, i think you're missing my point of what I think of when I see the letters S&M.

Nothing to do with the actual game at all... I don't THINK.. If it does, then maybe I SHOULD check it out :P
ROFL, cheeky!