It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wing Commander, Starpoint Gemini 2, X series, and more up to -75%!

Are you in space? We're in space. Space. So much space. Wanna go to space?
Well, there've been quite a few neat options this week, thanks to StarCrawlers, Starpoint Gemini Warlords and Planet Nomads. But today EVERSPACE™ jumped out of In Development space and straight into our solar system, so we had to make some extra space for a <span class="bold">space-themed sale</span>. SPAAAAAAACE!

Start your travels with the legendary Wing Commander series, still hailed by space pilots the galaxy over as masterpieces of space shooting and FMV storytelling. Then perfect your 6DoF combat skills by venturing into Descent: Underground and when you're ready to try your hand at space domination, get yourself acquainted with the X and X3 games.

The <span class="bold">Lots of Space Sale</span> will last until May 28, 10 PM UTC.
SpiderFighter: Actually, I haven''t. I guess I didn't realize I owned it, so I've been playing I-War 2. Should I play the other one first?
Shadowcat: The original game is well worth playing (although it has a couple of brutally hard missions which I would honestly have no qualms about cheating my way past... if I'd only known that was possible back in the day!).

However they're notably different games, all things considered; so if you're already in the middle of I-War 2 then I'd suggest you just carry on, and come back to the original afterwards.
Thanks; I appreciate it!