It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wing Commander, Starpoint Gemini 2, X series, and more up to -75%!

Are you in space? We're in space. Space. So much space. Wanna go to space?
Well, there've been quite a few neat options this week, thanks to StarCrawlers, Starpoint Gemini Warlords and Planet Nomads. But today EVERSPACE™ jumped out of In Development space and straight into our solar system, so we had to make some extra space for a <span class="bold">space-themed sale</span>. SPAAAAAAACE!

Start your travels with the legendary Wing Commander series, still hailed by space pilots the galaxy over as masterpieces of space shooting and FMV storytelling. Then perfect your 6DoF combat skills by venturing into Descent: Underground and when you're ready to try your hand at space domination, get yourself acquainted with the X and X3 games.

The <span class="bold">Lots of Space Sale</span> will last until May 28, 10 PM UTC.
edit: lots of non-reduced games in there....
Post edited May 26, 2017 by loki1985
DAMN YOU, GOG! I had just put away my wallet after looking at the second phase of the weekly sale and deciding there was nothing I wanted, and then you go and pull THIS crap!

*sigh*

*pulls out wallet*
Post edited May 26, 2017 by SpiderFighter
Nothing for me here, even if it worked.
loki1985: buggy. it is 0% until you select at least 5 or 6 titles.
It seems to be fixed now.
The Startpoint Gemini Warlords and Everspace entries are all just 0% discount. Not sure if that's intentional or not, those are the only ones I don't have.
In space, no one can here you groan "MEH!".

Is it just 0.001% off sales every 20 minutes here.
Thank you. Finally got X3.
And now the 0% items are gone from the sale. Ok.
I like, that GOG has since a few weeks introduced more parallel sells and not only the weekend sale! Keep up the work, guys and girls :)
For those of you owning a joystick, or willing to get one, I recommend Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos.
Dang, Starpoint Gemini 2 was free on Steam until two days ago. I think I need more eyes and less sleep.
GOG.com: Wanna go to space?
Yes. So get more Star Trek games here :D
Laberbacke: Dang, Starpoint Gemini 2 was free on Steam until two days ago. I think I need more eyes and less sleep.
Yup. The devs decided not to do that here for whatever reason. No GOG Connect either. They said it was a Steam only thing. Oh well.
Themken: For those of you owning a joystick, or willing to get one, I recommend Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos.
Seconded.

At a mere buck-fiddy, don't pass up this title if you're a spaceship-loving joystick jockey. Newtonian flight, nice story, open (for the most part) world, good mission variety, ship configuration options, trading-lite. And it's fairly gorgeous without crazy hardware requirements.