It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wake up - get both of his terrific adventures 90% off!

<span class="bold">Alan Wake</span>'s desperate search for his missing wife and <span class="bold">Alan Wake's American Nightmare</span> quickly became two of our all time favorite horror stories. Now Alan needs to step away, perhaps curl up someplace nice with one of his hit books, until it's time for him to come back. Due to licensing issues with the game's music, on Monday 17:00 PM UTC the original Alan Wake will be removed from sale everywhere. American Nightmare is NOT affected by this in any way.
If you haven't tried his fascinating action/adventures yet, this is the perfect opportunity to catch up, because for the next 48 hours both games are 90% off!

So let us now point our flashlights skywards as an au revoir to our favorite author and hope that someday we'll meet again.

The 90% discount on both <span class="bold">Alan Wake</span> and <span class="bold">Alan Wake's American Nightmare</span> lasts until May 15th, 17:00 PM UTC.
Alan Wake will not be available for purchase after that time but all owners of the game will still have access to it as normal.
AvatarX001: Ah crap. $4 USD for both? That's as nice as it gets. Too bad GOG still don't allows at least topping up the wallet with Bitcoin. If that were the case i woud buy it right away here. Steam does. So, I will probably have to buy it there. Unless someone wants to exchange the Alan Wake games and The saboteur here in GOG for $5 in Bitcoin. If so, let me know asap.

My reputation preceds me when it comes to being serious. I actually run the Top communties on Bitcoin in both G+ and FB. And help moderate /r/Bitcoin.
On Steam it cost 2,79€ and on gog for german people 2,89€. Why it is so expensive for you on gog?

Edit:
AvatarX001 has edit his comment....he wrote that it cost double here on gog. Now my post is a little bit deplaced ;)
Post edited May 13, 2017 by Patsche85
Still no soundtrack to download after how many years? 5? Not cool.
sad to see this game leaving, among the other series leaving the gaming scene.
being the doctor who series, and possibly hitman series even for an time.
hopefully someday it returns as it looks to be an smashingly great horror game <3
Patsche85: On Steam it cost 2,79€ and on gog for german people 2,89€. Why it is so expensive for you on gog?
Ah. Because Steam is a lot cheaper for Mexico. :P
gog version or steam version?

Oh man....
Messana: gog version or steam version?

Oh man....
gog wise being drm free, so you can backup your files for later use.
steam wise acc tied so if anything ever happens to your acc and you lose access or dont have the internet for an time you sadly will be unable to download and play unless already installed.
pros and cons with everything, though gogs great for casual gaming, or just having backups for times your usual gaming sources are inaccessable. <3
Post edited May 14, 2017 by sephiroth091
I can't believe this game never got regional pricing in Mexico. Sigh.

I kinda want them, but I already have these on Steam AND Humble. I could've sworn I had them here too, guess not.

Too bad this isn't Connect-eligible...
Post edited May 14, 2017 by Foxhack
high rated
tremere110: Damn 24 hour gift limit. How am I supposed to buy multiple copies to give away?
There isn't an expiration on gift copies of Alan's Wake..

I might gripe about GOG doing stupid stuff, but this isn't one of them :)
Attachments:
Messana: gog version or steam version?
Oh man....
Both :) It is cheap..
At least I will get both. :P
Gog is better for being DRM free, and steam is better because it has soundtrack..
tremere110: Damn 24 hour gift limit. How am I supposed to buy multiple copies to give away?
xyem: There isn't an expiration on gift copies of Alan's Wake..

Got so lucky today, read news about Alan Wake being pulled from all stores, realize I won't get payed until 17th oh well decide to read the comments and boom there is a copy of Alan Wake waiting for me haha. Thanks man, really appreciate it :)
Vidikk: Got so lucky today, read news about Alan Wake being pulled from all stores, realize I won't get payed until 17th oh well decide to read the comments and boom there is a copy of Alan Wake waiting for me haha. Thanks man, really appreciate it :)
Enjoy :)
I seriously don't know what to do ! I wanted to grab Alan Wake before the end, but I hesitate know.

I have a weird/hate relationship with Alan Wake, tbh.

I discovered Alan Wake the first time on Xbox 360 with a friend. I made the mistake to start the game as a speedrun, because I had only an afternoon to play it. This game is focus on its atmosphere and its story, and the best way to waste them is to rush. I ran without attention to details (the TV shows, the music...).
The result is that I found the game boring (for maybe 2-3 hours of gameplay) and I cursed the devs to spend their time on this game instead of Max Payne 3.

It was a stupid behaviour and I never repeated it.

I have American Nightmare from a GOG freebie but never played it because I wanted to play the franchise in chronological order.

Now, should I give it a second chance to Alan Wake before he vanishes in the limbs ?
xyem: There isn't an expiration on gift copies of Alan's Wake..

I think you misunderstood. They're referring to GOG's block on buying more than one gift copy of the same title within 24hrs.

*waves*

Hope you're doing well.
I had just bought this through steam but then got a refund as I noticed the sale here also and I always try purchesing on GOG. I fell in love with this game when It fist came out, now I cant wait to give it a go on PC!
Foxhack: I can't believe this game never got regional pricing in Mexico. Sigh.

I kinda want them, but I already have these on Steam AND Humble. I could've sworn I had them here too, guess not.

Too bad this isn't Connect-eligible...
Yeah, it is sad.