It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
gandalf.nho: If youy like RPGs like Baldur's Gate you will like NWN, the original campaigns aren't nothing espectacular (except HotU) but the community has plenty of great modules made by fans to get you busy for a long time...
astraldemon: I don't get this, I really loved original campaign in this game, and I read only bad reviews on this forum...
Horses for courses, but to me the NWN campaign was really dull with little in the ways of interesting characters or quests. There were almost no choices to make which to me is crucial in a RPG. It was mostly just hack n' slash which is fine if you like that, but I personally expected and wanted a game more like BG2 which is the best game BioWare have made to this day.
oh well, I will buy NWN, I think Spellforce can wait... again.
thanks to everyone for the advices guys. :D
No one out there with an Assassin's Creed spare key out there, I'm open for trading or any other offers?
How much copies were they selling anyway? Less than 600?
JayMack: Baldurs Gate 1 you say?
XN3Q-5LUD-JX6H-GUS2
Gave me invalid code. It seems someone used it already :/
YaTEdiGo: Deleting the game I already got, I wonder if Spellforce is nice... I am not interested in the other ones.
Alien8n: Spellforce is okay, gets a bit of a grind in the later stages but no more so than other games of it's type. Better than Majesty was at any rate.
It is the plot and the universe in the game, interesting?
Anyone got extra Baldurs Gate 2 for trade? PM please
sbenrap: No one out there with an Assassin's Creed spare key out there, I'm open for trading or any other offers?
How much copies were they selling anyway? Less than 600?
I think 600.
Have most of the games that I want. Only waiting for Jade Empire....hope it comes up soon.
XN3Q-5LUD-JX6H-GUS2
One newbie question ... how do you redeem this serial? Is there some special page on GOG.com?
XN3Q-5LUD-JX6H-GUS2
Aragorn007: One newbie question ... how do you redeem this serial? Is there some special page on GOG.com?
https://secure.gog.com/redeem
XN3Q-5LUD-JX6H-GUS2
Aragorn007: One newbie question ... how do you redeem this serial? Is there some special page on GOG.com?
At the bottom of the page, click on "Redeem Gift"
XN3Q-5LUD-JX6H-GUS2
Here you go: https://secure.gog.com/redeem
It is at the bottom of the page: Redeem Gift
XN3Q-5LUD-JX6H-GUS2
Scroll down to the bottom, Redeem gift. Or just: https://secure.gog.com/redeem
Thanks to all who provided tip for my on editing my caption... I'm going to be late for work waiting to see what comes up next...hehe
Lionel212008: Have most of the games that I want. Only waiting for Jade Empire....hope it comes up soon.
Me too! Been waiting since Friday xD