It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: Is the mighty Zeo MIA?
Probably mid Zeosleep™.
Hi.

Nothing new I see.

Bye.
Still nothing?

Bye
blotunga: Lift is like my real government, on vacation instead of electing policies.
lol
"AT LAST. IT IS TIME FOR ME TO BE A STAAAAAAAR!" squeals the Pooka in delight.
"Hey there, big fella," says Rasil. "Couldn't you use some creepy background music for your new act?"
"YES. I WILL BE A STAAAAAAR."
The both of them begin signing the contract when, suddenly, Captain Sapphire protests.
"Hey! I can read that with my super-sapphire vision! What do you think you're doing, putting such gory, scary things on prime-time television?! Go back to your late night slot where you belong! You'll scare the children!"
RT-CB complains as well.
"This would take viewers away from Star Floors! And by my calculations, this would also reduce viewership on the Music Television-Vision channel, which would hurt Flub."
One by one, everyone becomes alarmed, realizing that this contract hurts all of their chances at stardom in favor of propelling the Pooka and the Raisin' Hell band to the top.
"What about the rest of us!?" Blotunga booms while beating his chest.
"Enough, dahlings, enough!" cries Bookwyrm, snapping his fingers angrily while trying to break up the mob. "This is show business! This is how it works in this industry! Step aside!"
"Man," mutters the Puzzlemaster, "What'd they do? You guys are acting like they passed a fascist policy or something."
The shouts of protest rage on, with Bookwyrm unsuccessfully keeping the tide back, and it seems that chaos will erupt at any moment as the stars-to-be begin considering resorting to violence.
"TEAR THE CONTRACTS!" somebody shouts. Everybody desperately grabs at the papers as the Puzzlemaster, for the first time today, gets up like a lightning bolt and moves to the other end of the room, clutching the contracts to his chest tightly.

"STOP!" booms the Pooka, his voice immediately making everyone stop in their tracks. "SOMETHING IS WRONG. YOU ACT LIKE BAD, BAD PEOPLE. WHO TOLD YOU TO FIIIIIIIGHT?"
Everyone looks at one another. Having all been stars themselves at one point, they start to realize that he's right, this is just show business; now that he mentions it, they feel like somebody instigated the shouting and the push to destroy the contracts, which would be a horrible move, but it all happened so fast that they can't remember who.
"WE NEED TO RELAAAAAAX. I WILL FIND THE BAAAAAD PEEEOPLE. WE WILL BE CAAAAALM. WE WILL BE STAAAAARS."

The government has passed a fascist policy.
PookaMustard must now check the alignment of another player.
Post edited January 27, 2019 by zeogold
zeogold: RT-CB complains as well.
[Insert appropriate rant about fighting the system, needing more cleaning brooms that happen to turn fleshy-lifeforms to powder and the lack of broom closets]

zeogold: The government has passed a fascist policy.
Inevitable and expected...
So please pooka investigate someone. The obvious choice would be Lift. But you can also investigate one of the three upcoming presidential candidates.
@Pooka, what did you pass to lift?
@Lift, what did you have passed to you?

So Pooka can investigate someone since a facsist policy was passed correct?
Wow I actually forgot we'd elected a government

blotunga: So please pooka investigate someone. The obvious choice would be Lift. But you can also investigate one of the three upcoming presidential candidates.
Ofcourse if an L card was passed he doesn't need to investigate Lift
Finally I may post again! I got two F. So I didn't have a choice.

blotunga: So please pooka investigate someone. The obvious choice would be Lift. But you can also investigate one of the three upcoming presidential candidates.
supplementscene: Ofcourse if an L card was passed he doesn't need to investigate Lift
Eh, what? ... That's another typical scene-statement! :-) If an L would have been passed, Pooka wouldn't get to investigate anyone. Also our mod already stated that an F was passed. Of course pooka is welcome to investigate me, but he already knows that I didn't lie. So investigating someone else might be better. On the other hand, if he's a Fascist, he would probably investigate a Liberal and create more conflict, tainting another Liberal in the process. So I don't know which is better. Re-inforcing the relation between us two (either same alignment or different), or getting more soft info. Since I know my alignment, I would of course prefer to learn something about someone else. But since you all don't know my alignment, you might see that differently.

I would suggest that everyone states who he would like to be investigated and that Pooka follows the majority.
Lifthrasil: Finally I may post again! I got two F. So I didn't have a choice.

supplementscene: Ofcourse if an L card was passed he doesn't need to investigate Lift
Lifthrasil: Eh, what? ... That's another typical scene-statement! :-) If an L would have been passed, Pooka wouldn't get to investigate anyone. Also our mod already stated that an F was passed. Of course pooka is welcome to investigate me, but he already knows that I didn't lie. So investigating someone else might be better. On the other hand, if he's a Fascist, he would probably investigate a Liberal and create more conflict, tainting another Liberal in the process. So I don't know which is better. Re-inforcing the relation between us two (either same alignment or different), or getting more soft info. Since I know my alignment, I would of course prefer to learn something about someone else. But since you all don't know my alignment, you might see that differently.

I would suggest that everyone states who he would like to be investigated and that Pooka follows the majority.
I meant if Pooka passed an L Card to yourself he will know you are fascist so will have no need to investigate you. He then has to move on to other options.

Who would you want investigated and why?
trentonlf: @Pooka, what did you pass to lift?
@Lift, what did you have passed to you?
@Pooka, and what did you receive? If you threw away an L deliberately we'd like to know. We'll forgive you, we promise. If you tell the truth there will be no negative consequences.
Ob yeah - investigation. I'd like Blotunga investigated please.

Or Lifthrasil... but... however... on the other hand...

my vote's for Blotunga
JoeSapphire: Ob yeah - investigation. I'd like Blotunga investigated please.

my vote's for Blotunga
You'd make a better investigation. Because we can confirm you as Liberal and rule out that you aren't Hitler

Trent also makes for a good investigation because if he's confirmed as Liberal that brings down the odds of Lift being Hitler.
JoeSapphire: Ob yeah - investigation. I'd like Blotunga investigated please.

my vote's for Blotunga
supplementscene: You'd make a better investigation. Because we can confirm you as Liberal and rule out that you aren't Hitler

Trent also makes for a good investigation because if he's confirmed as Liberal that brings down the odds of Lift being Hitler.
Just as a reminder, Joe is far from a presidential candidateship. And if people haven't lied and pooka hasn't discarded an L, there is a 60% chance of drawing an L by the next government. I wouldn't mind being investigated since if pooka says anything than liberal, I will know he's scum. And a Lift/me government would have a 60% chance of passing a 4th L if nobody lied so far.