It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Troubling times require strong yet flexible rulers. You’ll learn that thanks to the Yes, Your Grace game which now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 13th March 2020, 4 PM UTC.

In this kingdom management RPG, petitioners will arrive in the throne room to ask for your advice and assistance. Decide whether to help them with their problems or to conserve resources for more important matters.
MikeRose: 1. We sent the Not Tonight DLC to GOG ages ago, and they never put it up. We asked them about it but they didn't respond. Not sure what we can do about that!
@GOG: Now is your chance to respond or - even better - act. The ususal silent treatment you are so good at is not a good choice right now. So please make a statement what actually happened.
A shame it doesn't have a bit more detail in its graphics.
falloutttt: Yes, add achievements and you got me completely interested.

I dont like pixelated graphics, but I absolutely love everything else. Music is good too. And wonderful sense of humor. :D

Just add achievements, and that's it! ;)
Yes, add achievments please...
MikeRose: 1. We sent the Not Tonight DLC to GOG ages ago, and they never put it up. We asked them about it but they didn't respond. Not sure what we can do about that!
Anyone who poked support about this heard back from them yet?
Swedrami: Anyone who poked support about this heard back from them yet?
I created a ticket Friday evening, strongly suggesting someone Blue might want to post in here to say a few words but so far I have neither received an answer to the ticket nor has a Blue manifested.
Swedrami: Anyone who poked support about this heard back from them yet?
BitMaster_1980: I created a ticket Friday evening, strongly suggesting someone Blue might want to post in here to say a few words but so far I have neither received an answer to the ticket nor has a Blue manifested.
Well, the soundtrack as well as "One Love" have been stealth-released a couple hours ago, so it's all good I guess.

https://www.gog.com/game/not_tonight_original_soundtrack
https://www.gog.com/game/not_tonight_one_love

But thanks for poking, appreciated.