It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Troubling times require strong yet flexible rulers. You’ll learn that thanks to the Yes, Your Grace game which now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 13th March 2020, 4 PM UTC.

In this kingdom management RPG, petitioners will arrive in the throne room to ask for your advice and assistance. Decide whether to help them with their problems or to conserve resources for more important matters.
MikeRose: Yes, it turns out we sent stuff across, but nothing was implemented, and we just had no idea. I can assure you this isn't some kind of crazy "we don't update stuff" conspiracy haha -- it's just a misunderstanding and bad communication on all parts.
Thank you, it's good when devs come here to explain the situation.
Ok, then we'll turn our pitchforks towards Gog XD
high rated
No pitchforks please haha! It's just as much bad communication on our side. I just really wanted to clear up that we're not being "evil" or anything like that -- just slow to react if anything!
MikeRose: No pitchforks please haha! It's just as much bad communication on our side. I just really wanted to clear up that we're not being "evil" or anything like that -- just slow to react if anything!
Is there any chance that you will implement GOG Galaxy's achievements in the No More Robots games once this problem is solved?
Lately almost all games released on GOG have them, and I'm sure they are very appreciated by the community!
high rated
Hey Alexim, we can def look into it!! Let us fix up some stuff this weekend, and we'll have a peek next week :)
MikeRose: No pitchforks please haha! It's just as much bad communication on our side. I just really wanted to clear up that we're not being "evil" or anything like that -- just slow to react if anything!
I appreciate that, and also the very friendly communications I've had with people from the dev team on your Discord server!
I'm very sorry if you've been bothered by people about the whole DLC thing. :x

And maybe not pitchforks, but most of the more reasonable folks on here have been in agreement that GOG should maybe work a bit on their communication skills, it comes up semi-frequently. :)
Nice game ^^
Alas...It's not really a RPG...It play more like a point &click game T_T
But thanks Dev and GoG for new games :)
Post edited March 06, 2020 by Reglisse
MikeRose: Hey Alexim, we can def look into it!! Let us fix up some stuff this weekend, and we'll have a peek next week :)
Understandable, I appreciate it, thank you!
Soundtrack sounds really aaawesome!
I love both fantastic Carlos Filipe Alves music and a bit mad polish folk metal band Merkfolk ;)
I'm guessing the people who rate-bombed the game are ones who only read chrisgamer300's nonsense. Thank you, dear tribalism.
So, a (hopefully) somewhat more in-depth Sort the Court?
low rated
Yes, add achievements and you got me completely interested.

I dont like pixelated graphics, but I absolutely love everything else. Music is good too. And wonderful sense of humor. :D

Just add achievements, and that's it! ;)
micktiegs_8: I'm guessing the people who rate-bombed the game are ones who only read chrisgamer300's nonsense. Thank you, dear tribalism.
Hardly, the game is outdated and lack DLC but now when we have gotten an answer i will edit out my post accordingly until GOG has proven otherwise.

I have never participated in a review bomb and don't enourage such but never had i suspected GOG would withhold updates and content this long for any game.
HunchBluntley: So, a (hopefully) somewhat more in-depth Sort the Court?
The RPS review compared it more to Reigns.
Soundtrack sounds awesome!
micktiegs_8: I'm guessing the people who rate-bombed the game are ones who only read chrisgamer300's nonsense. Thank you, dear tribalism.
ChrisGamer300: Hardly, the game is outdated and lack DLC but now when we have gotten an answer i will edit out my post accordingly until GOG has proven otherwise.

I have never participated in a review bomb and don't enourage such but never had i suspected GOG would withhold updates and content this long for any game.
I guess you've never paid attention to the dedicated thread on games that are grossly outdated or have content missing on here. The case you mention was in no way unique or even close to being the first instance of its kind.