It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Troubling times require strong yet flexible rulers. You’ll learn that thanks to the Yes, Your Grace game which now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 13th March 2020, 4 PM UTC.

In this kingdom management RPG, petitioners will arrive in the throne room to ask for your advice and assistance. Decide whether to help them with their problems or to conserve resources for more important matters.
Thanks Mike, buying later
Edited for now and dev has given clarification.
Post edited March 07, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
Awesome trailer music. Not my kind of game, though. Especially given the lack of a Linux version, which means I'd actually have to put effort into getting it working, it it's possible at all.
ChrisGamer300: Same publisher as Not Tonight and yes i've heard of this particular case in a certain thread, No More Robots you didn't think you would get my money and run away did you. Not the first time and not this time either.

Good thing this publisher have made their case very clear on this matter. GOG i'm disappointed in you too and hope you have given them some "encouragement" this time.
I understood none of that post, care to enlighten us mortals? :P
ChrisGamer300: Same publisher as Not Tonight and yes i've heard of this particular case in a certain thread, No More Robots you didn't think you would get my money and run away did you. Not the first time and not this time either.

Good thing this publisher have made their case very clear on this matter. GOG i'm disappointed in you too and hope you have given them some "encouragement" this time.
Zoidberg: I understood none of that post, care to enlighten us mortals? :P
Not Tonight hasn't been updated in ages and is missing the DLC on GoG.

Mike comments more on this in his response below.
Post edited March 06, 2020 by tremere110
never mind.
Post edited March 06, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
I played the beta and it was fun, wishlisted

Zoidberg: I understood none of that post, care to enlighten us mortals? :P
Tremere already clarified my gibberish but editing due to more info from dev until further explanation by GOG on this matter.
Post edited March 07, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
high rated
Hey all! Wanted to just clarify some things here:

1. We sent the Not Tonight DLC to GOG ages ago, and they never put it up. We asked them about it but they didn't respond. Not sure what we can do about that!

2. The tinyBuild thing has literally nothing to do with me haha. I was NOT the CEO of tinyBuild -- all decisions by tinyBuild were made by a guy called Alex, I had literally nothing to do with tinyBuild games on GOG.

It would be really cool if people wouldn't spread lies about us without asking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
darktjm: Awesome trailer music. Not my kind of game, though. Especially given the lack of a Linux version, which means I'd actually have to put effort into getting it working, it it's possible at all.
I'm undecided on the game but does anyone know if the trailer music is part of the available soundtrack?
MikeRose: Hey all! Wanted to just clarify some things here:

1. We sent the Not Tonight DLC to GOG ages ago, and they never put it up. We asked them about it but they didn't respond. Not sure what we can do about that!

2. The tinyBuild thing has literally nothing to do with me haha. I was NOT the CEO of tinyBuild -- all decisions by tinyBuild were made by a guy called Alex, I had literally nothing to do with tinyBuild games on GOG.

It would be really cool if people wouldn't spread lies about us without asking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for popping on

As much as I love GoG, their communication with Dev's still needs a lot more work.
MikeRose: Hey all! Wanted to just clarify some things here:

Thank you for clarifying. I take it the reason Not Tonight hasn't been updated is the same as the DLC not being available?
For the record Yes, Your Grace looks really interesting but I'm hesitant due to Not Tonight.
Post edited March 06, 2020 by tremere110
high rated
Yes, it turns out we sent stuff across, but nothing was implemented, and we just had no idea. I can assure you this isn't some kind of crazy "we don't update stuff" conspiracy haha -- it's just a misunderstanding and bad communication on all parts.
MikeRose: Yes, it turns out we sent stuff across, but nothing was implemented, and we just had no idea. I can assure you this isn't some kind of crazy "we don't update stuff" conspiracy haha -- it's just a misunderstanding and bad communication on all parts.
The only thing I can suggest is that anyone with Not Tonight send a message to GoG support pointing at this thread and see if anything gets through.