It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stick 'em up, paesano!

West of Loathing is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount until November 23, 2PM UTC.
Blazing saddles, ill-mannered cows, awkward musical numbers, sticky mysteries, and more goofy hats than there are bullet holes in the walls of the local saloon: this is a true Wild West epic, complete with open-world exploration, surreal quests, eccentric characters, turn-based combat for the hot-blooded, and all three RPG classes you were always dreaming of: the Snake Oiler, the Cow Puncher, and the Beanslinger.

Looking for more gunslinging opportunities? We've put up a poster with several of most-wanted Western legends: Hard West, Desperados 1 & 2, GUN, and Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist going for up to -75%. This Wild West Sale ends November 20, 11PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited November 16, 2017 by maladr0Id
This actually looks really fun but I should probably check out some reviews first. Wishlisted for now.
oh wow, I used to play Kingdom of Loathing years ago when it was a small project (master accordion thief here lol) Had no idea they had gone all professional. Kudos to them! was a fun time waster full of jokes and silliness wrapped around a serious game. definitely wishlisted
high rated
Peeps. I cannot say this enough:
PLAY THIS F****G GAME

It's hilarious, it's ridiculous, and it makes you feel warm inside. It's by the Kindom of Loathing team, and if you ever played that you know how how good they are with their words.

Oh, also – we collaborated on a small personality quiz for the release, written up by the devs to give you a taste of what the game's like. Should be ready later today.
Post edited November 16, 2017 by Konrad
high rated
Konrad: Peeps. I cannot say this enough:
PLAY THIS F****G GAME

It's hilarious, it's ridiculous, and it makes you feel warm inside. It's by the Kindom of Loathing team, and if you ever played that you know how how good they are with their words.
This.

It gets properly spooky at times, too.
I have it on good authority this is a really fun game, and as a fan of Kingdom of Loathing from way back it's going straight on the wishlist.
Konrad: Peeps. I cannot say this enough:
PLAY THIS F****G GAME

i'm going to grab this today, as soon as i decide on tower 57 or dead cells to go with it.

:D
kingdom of loathing is still going strong too, nice to know, its a free browser game last i checked. found this nice write up about West here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/features/west-of-loathing-interview-w501675
From the creators of Hangman comes West of Loathing. Available at all good stores! :P

I'd be a liar if i said this game attracts me graphically but the reviews indicate a good game. I may think about it later...
Yay! It's finally here!

And the news post appeared in the forum even though no one had written a comment. How on earth did that happen?
Konrad: Oh, also – we collaborated on a small personality quiz for the release, written up by the devs to give you a taste of what the game's like. Should be ready later today.
Cool, I can't wait to read it. :)
That´s the first time I see two blues recommending a game in the same thread. Can it be this good? And what´s with all the other great releases lately? Something is going on here. Did Gog decide to silence all the constant complainers by burying them under a pile of good games?
Oddeus: That´s the first time I see two blues recommending a game in the same thread. Can it be this good?
Yes.
Woah, 3 cowboy games in a row. Neat.
Cool, time to take on a third job to buy all these games :)
low rated
Anyone who would seriously pay for this level of "graphics" must be mentally retarded.