It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
high rated
ckgfuno: Also, is the infamous topless DLC included?
kotaku.com/5418003/the-saboteur-offers-day-one-free-nudity-dlc
yup
Patsche85: Hey, you are right. But there is also a bug. If you choose the language "german" you can change settings but they take no effect. Only if you choose english this will take an effect.
Patch will be up in 10-15min
miguelsanchez12: I looked & couldn't find an answer, did they fix the minimap bug that was apparent on the Origin version? I bought that & if you have it set to 1080p, the minimap's icons were offset to the side. If you brought the Res. down to 720 something or other, the icons would be where they should be.

I LOVE this game, had it on 360, built my computer, bought it on Origin & noticed the bug. This game has a million things on the map, so having them so far offset was maddening. Really hope the minimap is fully funtional here.
Map bug has been fixed.
Thiev: Map bug has been fixed.
miguelsanchez12: I saw! I caved & bought it last night & indeed the map icons seem to be where they are supposed too. Very cool to finally have that cleared up.

Another question, what resolution is this at & is there any way to change it? The Origin version had res. selection option & this doesnt and it seems a bit off. Any .ini to mess around with or something? The Origin version looked fantastic at 1080p, but had the map bug. This is a bit pixely & has the map restored. Trade offs in PC gaming I suppose, lol.

Still, I am super stoked to be back in Paris, assploding nazis again!
Go to your Start menu for The Saboteur and you should see a "Video Settings" shortcut. Run that and you should be able to set your resolution :)
FraterPerdurabo: [...]
CPU issue should be addressed next week.
tremere110: Wow really?! My understanding was that this was always going to be an issue as pandemic was dissolved before they ever fixed. In fact a lot of issues that were issues before were fixed as well.

Don't tell me... do you have access to the source code and are actively fixing the game? Cause that would be sooooo awesome!!!
We don't. But as stated above, there are workarounds for such issues.
skeletonbow: [...]
With ACT not really. Easiest way is to create custom launch parameters with Autohotkey.
skeletonbow: Ah, thanks for the tip! Haven't used that one before, will check it out.
If you would need any help, drop me a PM. I can show you a script example (in a few hours, right now I'm in transit) ;)
Fairfox: It was not. Soonie-soon?
Unfortunately the cause wasn't the one I expected but something else entirely. I don't have proper ETA at this time.
Until this is resolved I asked for proper compatibility notice to be put on game card and anyone affected can request a refund via Support ticket.
should be changed shortly
Martek: You may want to check that compatibility notice.

It says, "Please note that at the moment The Saboteur is not compatible with CPUs that have four or more physical cores".

Shouldn't that say something more like, "more than four"?

For example, it runs fine on my i5-2400 4-core CPU without needing to do any "affinity" stuff.
IronArcturus: Yeah, the notice needs to be changed. The game runs fine for me and my CPU has 4-cores.
Fixed on the gamecard! Sorry for the confusion :)
Post edited October 03, 2016 by Flemeth