It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Survive the zombie apocalypse and make humanity's last stand in this three-game bundle, revamped for modern hardware. The Last Stand Legacy Collection is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
The game seems to be buggy and unstable! For some reason The Last Stand 2 is unplayable and only displays a black screen, it doesn't shows the game menu or something.

The only playable games in the collection are first The Last Stand and The Last Stand Union City.
both games lag excessively whenever there's many zombies attacking the player, making it uncomfortably unplayable.
By the gods its just a flash game!? my gaming PC is unable to handle it?!

If they intend to sell flash games that are freeware once a upon time. They should at least have the decency to fix whatever issues these games has in the first place! The game collection itself is buggy, laggy, unstable, and poorly optimize....

Hope they'll fix it since its a really fun game to play!
Theseekingseer:
Hi Seekingseer.

As mentioned in the post below
idbeholdME: Honestly, for Flash games, this is all you will ever need:
https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/
kudos
this is all you will ever need for playing flash based games.
Just download the Flahpoint restoration project software and search for the flash games in the archive.

Cheers.
Post edited September 19, 2021 by FateIsOneEdge
low rated
Lodium:
FateIsOneEdge: Sorry dear passerby, but your one time free trial has expired.
Certain words can look big to someone whose capacity to comprehend their content might be inadequate.

It seems I was awfully spot on about my predictions though. What a shame really.
Your posts, if matched, would make for a perfect inquiry/reply though.

Always a pleasure.

Ta da.
Fedora sale, 1 for 19.99 or 2 for 29.99 incl. shipping and handling.
low rated
Theseekingseer:
FateIsOneEdge: Hi Seekingseer.

FateIsOneEdge: this is all you will ever need for playing flash based games.
Just download the Flahpoint restoration project software and search for the flash games in the archive.

Cheers.
yes, and that works fine if you want to play that particcular version wich you linked to if that website is still up
but
those that want to play this Version can opt to pay for it or getting it by other means
This version migth even be updated at a later date.
For somone that claims other peope have a hard time reading stuff it seams you quite have a hard time yourself.
The only thing i see wrong here
that gog coud have included was a link to the website you mentioned
offering people the chanche to play those versions for free

Ps.Im not suggesting that games on gog will always be updated or it will be the best version or that gog cant go down or anything like that
Post edited September 19, 2021 by Lodium
Theseekingseer:
FateIsOneEdge: Hi Seekingseer.

FateIsOneEdge: kudos
this is all you will ever need for playing flash based games.

Cheers.
Thanks for the reply and for the link!
I was finally able to play The Last Stand 2 and Union City via flashpoint!
It seems stable enough that was I able to finish the aforementioned games.
However it doesn't have the auto save feature and the HI-resolution option as it is in the GOG Version which I really like!

I do hope the they'll update the game as soon as possible and make it more stable and fix the bugs which the game collection has! The Flashpoint version is worth at least 2GB, whereas the GOG version is at least 153 MB which is a big difference.

Also looking forward for The Last Stand: Aftermath and here's hoping it won't be that unstable and buggy as it was with their Legacy Collection game...
Post edited September 20, 2021 by Theseekingseer
Theseekingseer: I was finally able to play The Last Stand 2 and Union City via flashpoint!
Glad to hear that SeekingSeer.
Since you liked it, I highly recommend trying out "Dead Zed", another flash game archived on Flashpoint.
It is a FPS version of "The Last Stand".

Flashpoint is a software that contains all the emulators needed to play the archived flash games, hence the 2.5GBs of required storage space.

The original games were, are and will always be freeware as well as efficiently operational, as it was intended, with respect to the capabilities and limitations of Adobe's flash.

Cheers.
Post edited September 21, 2021 by FateIsOneEdge