It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Survive the zombie apocalypse and make humanity's last stand in this three-game bundle, revamped for modern hardware. The Last Stand Legacy Collection is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
FateIsOneEdge: I kindly suggest a brain transplant in order to improve your pathetic attempts at trolling.
Yup, insulting people is sure going to make them listen to you. The only one who's trolling here is you.
Oof, it's been a while since I've been tempted to double-dip on a game (already have it on Steam).
SpecShadow: I remember this series, so many great games from Flash era.
[1]
if they're still alive, still remember about them or care, which is something that most old games must deal with.

Also - there is other zombie survival game but with isometric view, though it was from this series?
SCPM: Yes, that one's coming up:
https://www.gog.com/game/the_last_stand_aftermath
Edit: Or perhaps you were thinking of this one?
https://armorgames.com/the-last-stand-dead-zone-game/13691
It's the second one, Dead Zone. Thanks for finding it, hope it comes there someday so I can buy it right after release :]
low rated
Mr.Mumbles:
Where do you exactly fit in, when considering the terms "people" and "listen"?

I do realize that conscious entities occasionally need to be pointed to the obvious obviousness of facts, but your insistence on being unreasonable goblins climbs off the charts.

People may fail to listen to reason, but trolls occupying themselves with gatekeeping are oblivious to the term.

The only insulting thing I have encountered so far is your (plural) pompous disregard for God given, intellectual brain functions to compute simple facts, embarrassing attempts at ad hominem/guilt trip "arguments" and overemotional outbursts, totally unrelated to the crux of my, brazenly attacked, initial posts.

--------------------------------------------
I sincerely fail to understand on what point I manage to dictate whether you can spend your money on buying FREEWARE, and feeling as such is most telling.
Bottom line, it is high time we understood that the facts laid over, were not a message directed to the likes of you, instead, it pierces past and beyond, desregarding your contained train of thought, reaching those capable to capitalize on its value.

Best wishes.
Post edited September 15, 2021 by FateIsOneEdge
low rated
FateIsOneEdge: snip
So in summary all your comments are pretty much "CAPITALISM BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
idbeholdME: Honestly, for Flash games, this is all you will ever need:

https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/
I wonder if Blue Maxima also got some..... specific games. Time to check them out.
Post edited September 15, 2021 by RedRagan
Alexim: Mmmh... the game page mentions achievements, but on Galaxy there is nothing, I hope they add them...
DarkBattler: Maybe they are in game? Flash games used to do that sometimes.
It's possible, someone who has the game can confirm this?
RedRagan: So in summary all your comments are pretty much "CAPITALISM BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
It takes a certain amount of echo chamber isolation, to come up with such a naively prejudiced conclusion, through your lens of politicizing, a politically unrelated "intellectual challenge", in order to evoke the feeling of a cult prosecution of "inconvenient" facts.

Regards.
Post edited September 15, 2021 by FateIsOneEdge
Alexim: It's possible, someone who has the game can confirm this?
This collection has Achievements on Steam, therefore it should (meaning morally/ethically speaking, but not necessarily meaning it is what the devs will actually do) have Galaxy Achievements as well.

Otherwise, GOG customers will be getting treated like second-class citizens, again.

What might have happened is that the devs just lazily copied & pasted their game description that was written for the Steam store page onto GOG.

The same thing happened with the devs who made the Shadowman Remastered version. Initially they listed on the GOG store page that it has Achievements, even though it didn't have them on GOG but did have them on Steam.

But instead of doing the right thing and adding Achievements to GOG, they deleted the Achievement commentary off of the GOG store page, before someone had the chance to (rightfully) sue them for false advertising.
Hi Alexim.

It is possible that the achievements, if there are any, are available (or at least are interactively archived) only when you play the flash games through the Armor Games website, as it was originally intended.

https://developers.armorgames.com/docs/rest-services/game-achievements/

Some flash games lock achievement trackig/display/archiving behind the need to get an Armor Games account or buy a premium version of the game.

It is quite possible that they might be added to GOG Galaxy, since achievements seem to be tracked by a bootstrapper API framework that GOG Galaxy can offer.

Cheers.
Post edited September 16, 2021 by FateIsOneEdge
There are neither Galaxy nor in-game achievements that I can see.
Mr.Mumbles:
FateIsOneEdge: Where do you exactly fit in, when considering the terms "people" and "listen"?

I do realize that conscious entities occasionally need to be pointed to the obvious obviousness of facts, but your insistence on being unreasonable goblins climbs off the charts.

People may fail to listen to reason, but trolls occupying themselves with gatekeeping are oblivious to the term.

The only insulting thing I have encountered so far is your (plural) pompous disregard for God given, intellectual brain functions to compute simple facts, embarrassing attempts at ad hominem/guilt trip "arguments" and overemotional outbursts, totally unrelated to the crux of my, brazenly attacked, initial posts.

--------------------------------------------
I sincerely fail to understand on what point I manage to dictate whether you can spend your money on buying FREEWARE, and feeling as such is most telling.
Bottom line, it is high time we understood that the facts laid over, were not a message directed to the likes of you, instead, it pierces past and beyond, desregarding your contained train of thought, reaching those capable to capitalize on its value.

Best wishes.
Freeware doesnt mean what you think it means

Freeware is software, most often proprietary, that is distributed at no monetary cost to the end user. There is no agreed-upon set of rights, license, or EULA that defines freeware unambiguously; every publisher defines its own rules for the freeware it offers. For instance, modification, redistribution by third parties, and reverse engineering are permitted by some publishers but prohibited by others. Unlike with free and open-source software, which are also often distributed free of charge, the source code for freeware is typically not made available. Freeware may be intended to benefit its producer by, for example, encouraging sales of a more capable version, as in the freemium and shareware business models.

Notice the words : encouraging sales of a more capable version
Also the previous versions was supported by ads so the the word freeware here in the regards of the games we are talking about is misleading.
Also Notice the words : Every publisher defines its own rules

The term freeware was coined in 1982 by Andrew Fluegelman, who wanted to sell PC-Talk, the communications application he had created, outside of commercial distribution channels. Fluegelman distributed the program via a process now termed shareware.As software types can change, freeware can change into shareware.

In the 1980s and 1990s, the term freeware was often applied to software released without source code.

Theres nothing here that states that it shoud stay freeware on other webstites
or that another version of the software shoud stay free

Software classified as freeware may be used without payment and is typically either fully functional for an unlimited time or has limited functionality, with a more capable version available commercially or as shareware.

Notice again the wording of a more capable version available commercially or as shareware.

In contrast to what the Free Software Foundation calls free software, the author of freeware usually restricts the rights of the user to use, copy, distribute, modify, make derivative works, or reverse engineer the software.The software license may impose additional usage restrictions; for instance, the license may be "free for private, non-commercial use" only, or usage over a network, on a server, or in combination with certain other software packages may be prohibited.Restrictions may be required by license or enforced by the software itself; e.g., the package may fail to function over a network

Some freeware products are released alongside paid versions that either have more features or less restrictive licensing terms. This approach is known as freemium ("free" + "premium"), since the free version is intended as a promotion for the premium version. The two often share a code base, using a compiler flag to determine which is produced. For example, BBEdit has a BBEdit Lite edition which has fewer features. XnView is available free of charge for personal use but must be licensed for commercial use. The free version may be advertising supported, as was the case with the DivX.

Ad-supported software and free registerware also bear resemblances to freeware. Ad-supported software does not ask for payment for a license, but displays advertising to either compensate for development costs or as a means of income. Registerware forces the user to subscribe with the publisher before being able to use the product. While commercial products may require registration to ensure licensed use, free registerware do not.

Thats the final input i will offer on that matter in this trhead regarding that
Post edited September 15, 2021 by Lodium
low rated
RedRagan: So in summary all your comments are pretty much "CAPITALISM BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
FateIsOneEdge: It takes a certain amount of echo chamber isolation, to come up with such a naively prejudiced conclusion, through your lens of politicizing, a politically unrelated "intellectual challenge", in order to evoke the feeling of a cult prosecution of "inconvenient" facts.

Regards.
"I write big words to make myself look smrt.... ooops, I mean SMART"

- Totally not Homer Simpson
YES! :)
RedRagan:
Lodium:
Sorry dear passerby, but your one time free trial has expired.
Certain words can look big to someone whose capacity to comprehend their content might be inadequate.

It seems I was awfully spot on about my predictions though. What a shame really.
Your posts, if matched, would make for a perfect inquiry/reply though.

Always a pleasure.

Ta da.
Post edited September 16, 2021 by FateIsOneEdge
SCPM: There are neither Galaxy nor in-game achievements that I can see.
Thanks, probably the description was simply copied from Steam and they didn't notice the error, as it happened in the past.
FateIsOneEdge: Hi Alexim.

It seems that the achievements, if there are any, are available only when you play the games through the Armor Games website, as it was originally intended.

https://developers.armorgames.com/docs/rest-services/game-achievements/

Some games lock the achievements behind the need to get an Armor Games account or buy a premium version of the game.
It is quite possible that they might be added on GOG Galaxy, since achievements seem to be tracked by a bootstrapper API framework.

Cheers.
Thank you, actually it would be nice if they could add them to the GOG version like they did with Steam, and as you pointed out it doesn't seem too complicated to do.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: This collection has Achievements on Steam, therefore it should (meaning morally/ethically speaking, but not necessarily meaning it is what the devs will actually do) have Galaxy Achievements as well.

Otherwise, GOG customers will be getting treated like second-class citizens, again.

What might have happened is that the devs just lazily copied & pasted their game description that was written for the Steam store page onto GOG.

The same thing happened with the devs who made the Shadowman Remastered version. Initially they listed on the GOG store page that it has Achievements, even though it didn't have them on GOG but did have them on Steam.

But instead of doing the right thing and adding Achievements to GOG, they deleted the Achievement commentary off of the GOG store page, before someone had the chance to (rightfully) sue them for false advertising.
Unfortunately this seems to be the case regarding the incorrect description.

I will add though that Shadowman Remastered now has Galaxy achievements on GOG, fully operational and on par with Steam, so it's a story that ended on a good note.
Post edited September 16, 2021 by Alexim