It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Close the gates, open a world of possibilities.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Oblivion&reg;</span>, the critically acclaimed open-world RPG that solidified Elder Scrolls as a household name, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The Elder Scrolls are all about freedom, breathtaking locations, engaging exploration, and an abundance of quests to tackle at your own pace. Side with different factions, trust your instincts and adapt your playstyle to the challenges ahead as you explore the near-limitless content packed inside its definitive GOTY edition. Don't worry about getting lost, every corner of this massive world is as fascinating as the next - just ask fortune_p_dawg.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Gilozard: Wow, I hadn't heard that. Are the old forums gone, or just permanently read-only?
JeniSkunk: Permanently nuked from all existence with no trace remaining. EVERYTHING that used to exist is gone. The new Bethesda forums are a pathetic and pitiful shell of what used to be.
Are you talking about these forums? They are closed, yes, but they are still there. The new forums are the worst thing ever, though, I absolutely agree.
Marioface5: I just noticed that the store no longer thinks I own Oblivion, Fallout 3, or New Vegas. I wish GOG would fix issues like this, as there are other examples of owned games not being marked as such.
GR00T: LOL - GOG. GOG never changes.

I have all of the Fallout games on my shelf, yet GOG says I own... none of them.
That should be fixed in ~1h, give or take.
yogsloth: That's because you own the fancy-pants versions with all the extras that were removed from the catalog.

Some of us have only the consolation bare-bones versions currently on offer.
Oh, well, yes, I know why. But it's still funny to see that I don't 'own' the Fallout games here on GOG when I have all of them. There are others as well.

I have all of the Fallout games on my shelf, yet GOG says I own... none of them.
yogsloth: That's because you own the fancy-pants versions with all the extras that were removed from the catalog.

Some of us have only the consolation bare-bones versions currently on offer.
You signed up in December 2013, but managed to not get the freebies during the farewell giveaway? How did that happen? :)
HunchBluntley: You signed up in December 2013, but managed to not get the freebies during the farewell giveaway? How did that happen? :)
Yes yes yes.

Let's rub salt in that wound one more time, thank you sir.
What's with the regional pricing all of a sudden?
Thiev: That should be fixed in ~1h, give or take.
You, sir, have much win.

Whatever voodoo happened with the bethesda releases, it broke the game forum link on the oblivion gamecard. I'm almost sure it was working before.
patrikc: What's with the regional pricing all of a sudden?
GOG recently decided Eastern Europe is also rich. And uses the Euro, probably. Even some non-EU countries getting caught up in it. (With barely a few games having EE regional prices before and now most recent releases, regardless of publisher, having EE aligned with the Eurozone inflated price, it seems highly unlikely that it's a matter of the publishers overriding the default pricing options offered by GOG.)
darkangelz: Whatever voodoo happened with the bethesda releases, it broke the game forum link on the oblivion gamecard. I'm almost sure it was working before.
Do you mean the library game card, or the store page? 'Cause GOG doesn't have forum links on store pages -- if you see them, they were added by a userscript you must be using.
Arthmoor: Dunno if anyone else chimed in, but I think this would be nice to get resolved sooner rather than later. The Oblivion CS is notoriously difficult to find in any official way.
Thiev: To be honest, I had it on my HDD for so long I haven't even thought of that.
I should be able to add it on Monday.
Still no construction set. Any news on this?

Also, why was the folder for the installer changed to

"elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe_the_game" ? I think it was just

"elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe" before.
Post edited June 09, 2017 by Marioface5
Marioface5: Still no construction set. Any news on this?

"elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe_the_game" ? I think it was just

I was busy with Dogma's release and post-release problems, sorry.
Folder changed because some internal changes required to add free TES1/2 to new Bethesda purchases.
Marioface5: Still no construction set. Any news on this?

Thiev: I was busy with Dogma's release and post-release problems, sorry.
Folder changed because some internal changes required to add free TES1/2 to new Bethesda purchases.
No problem, I just wanted to make sure no complications had come up. Thanks for the response!
Thiev: I was busy with Dogma's release and post-release problems, sorry.
I was surprised to see TES1/2 added to my library. Is there any other place where GOG announced they were adding them free to Bethesda purchases? (I was reluctant to download anything since I didn't know why those games appeared in my library).
metricfun: I was surprised to see TES1/2 added to my library. Is there any other place where GOG announced they were adding them free to Bethesda purchases? (I was reluctant to download anything since I didn't know why those games appeared in my library).
That's been going on since Elder Scrolls games were first added.