It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Close the gates, open a world of possibilities.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Oblivion&reg;</span>, the critically acclaimed open-world RPG that solidified Elder Scrolls as a household name, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The Elder Scrolls are all about freedom, breathtaking locations, engaging exploration, and an abundance of quests to tackle at your own pace. Side with different factions, trust your instincts and adapt your playstyle to the challenges ahead as you explore the near-limitless content packed inside its definitive GOTY edition. Don't worry about getting lost, every corner of this massive world is as fascinating as the next - just ask fortune_p_dawg.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Klumpen0815: 404
Ah of course, I guess it must have been deleted then. I wonder why...
Post edited June 05, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Klumpen0815: 404
Lemon_Curry: Ah of course, I guess it must have been deleted then. I wonder why...
What was happening there last time you looked?
Klumpen0815: What was happening there last time you looked?
Absolutely nothing (the latest post was a few days old), that's why it puzzles me. I'm quite sure the thread hadn't even been downvoted.
Post edited June 05, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Klumpen0815: What was happening there last time you looked?
Lemon_Curry: Absolutely nothing (the latest post was a few days old), that's why it puzzles me. I'm quite sure the thread hadn't even been downvoted.
Well, Bethesda closed down it's whole board, maybe they wanted some threads about them here gone too. oO
Has this game been updated yet? Some, who wanted to install mods, stated the dated files were not compatible, and that they would have to be updated to some other date. I checked the updated sticky, and did not see it there yet.
Lemon_Curry: Ah of course, I guess it must have been deleted then. I wonder why...
Because i asked fables to delete all my latest threads .
Painted_Doll: Because i asked fables to delete all my latest threads .
And, I hope you don't mind me asking, why on earth would you do that?

There was nothing wrong with that thread: no sign of malice or trolling whatsoever.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: And, I hope you don't mind me asking, why on earth would you do that?
Well i realised every thread that i created lately was pointless .
Painted_Doll: Well i realised every thread that i created lately was pointless .
Then why not simply leave them be (or, if you feel so inclined, ask fables22 to lock them)? Deleting them is disrespectful to the users who participated in those discussions.
Lemon_Curry: Absolutely nothing (the latest post was a few days old), that's why it puzzles me. I'm quite sure the thread hadn't even been downvoted.
Klumpen0815: Well, Bethesda closed down it's whole board, maybe they wanted some threads about them here gone too. oO
Wow, I hadn't heard that. Are the old forums gone, or just permanently read-only?
Klumpen0815: Well, Bethesda closed down it's whole board, maybe they wanted some threads about them here gone too. oO
Gilozard: Wow, I hadn't heard that. Are the old forums gone, or just permanently read-only?
Permanently nuked from all existence with no trace remaining. EVERYTHING that used to exist is gone. The new Bethesda forums are a pathetic and pitiful shell of what used to be.
According to discussions on the new Bethesda forums, a lot of users had already moved to Discord in advance of the closing. I'm not on Discord, so I've no idea what they are like, but even on Nexus, Discord is being heavily promoted.
Seems like the entry was replaced with one with a different ID or something? At least it vanished from my wishlist... and when I looked to re-add, I saw I now got the Eurozone price ($22.53) here too. "Lovely" Plenty of those lately, with Eastern Europe (including even the non-EU Serbia and Montenegro) getting the Eurozone/Western EU prices.
Cavalary: Seems like the entry was replaced with one with a different ID or something? At least it vanished from my wishlist... and when I looked to re-add, I saw I now got the Eurozone price ($22.53) here too. "Lovely" Plenty of those lately, with Eastern Europe (including even the non-EU Serbia and Montenegro) getting the Eurozone/Western EU prices.
I just noticed that the store no longer thinks I own Oblivion, Fallout 3, or New Vegas. I wish GOG would fix issues like this, as there are other examples of owned games not being marked as such.
Marioface5: I just noticed that the store no longer thinks I own Oblivion, Fallout 3, or New Vegas. I wish GOG would fix issues like this, as there are other examples of owned games not being marked as such.
LOL - GOG. GOG never changes.

I have all of the Fallout games on my shelf, yet GOG says I own... none of them.
GR00T: LOL - GOG. GOG never changes.

I have all of the Fallout games on my shelf, yet GOG says I own... none of them.
That's because you own the fancy-pants versions with all the extras that were removed from the catalog.

Some of us have only the consolation bare-bones versions currently on offer.