It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The dark vision of the future from the two first Terminator films has come true - the war between mankind and the machines wages on. As one of the human resistance fighters, you must help in bringing down the Skynet’s rule of the world. Terminator: Resistance, the first-person shooter from Teyon studio, is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM.
The Terminator and Terminator 2029 would be bought instantly. :)
It occurred to me that movie tie-in games are a rare breed these days. (No, iPhone games don't count)

What's always been rare are movie tie-in games that are actually good, which this supposedly is.
high rated
For people who would like to see this in action, I will be streaming it this Sunday on the Official GOG Twitch channel in my regular Sunday slot on https://twitch.tv/gogcom
pbaggers: It occurred to me that movie tie-in games are a rare breed these days. (No, iPhone games don't count)

What's always been rare are movie tie-in games that are actually good, which this supposedly is.
I don't think this would count as a tie-in 35 years after the fact.

Croyzers: Hey, playing on 21:9 monitor myself, what's the ultrawide fix? It seemed ok to me, but did have some small blurring at the edges of the screen.
It looks like they added support in a patch. With the community fix, I was using the 32:9 version with a 21:9 monitor and then adjusted the FOV down and it was perfect.

Is it possible now to turn off the crosshairs? I think the FOV adjustment was in an ini file, though.
Post edited December 07, 2019 by kmanitou
pbaggers: It occurred to me that movie tie-in games are a rare breed these days. (No, iPhone games don't count)

It really is. Most rated items are ordinary in this game, but they have been put together so well that it all works very well and is very fun! They absolutely nailed the future war setting. Obviously it was made by fans for fans. This is what gaming is about: A fun time with average graphics, excellent story, great dialogue and voice acting. Even if the idle animations are laughable, it doesn't change the fun aspect.
Anyone already that far along into the game that they could confirm whether the GoG build is the Disney-version or the version for grown-ups?

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/12/terminator-resistance-workaround-lets-you-view-uncensored-sex-scenes/

If it's the Disney-version here as well there's at least a way to restore the uncensored cutscenes, from the looks of it.
Nice! Game seems quite better than their last one. ;)
Post edited December 07, 2019 by dyscode
Awesome!! Please try to bring Rambo next!
Finally! Instantly wishlisted!
*blinks* Am I dreaming? Okay wow. Good catch GOG. Definitely buying this when I get the funds.

I just hope nobody pulls it (you never know with these licensed titles...)
Today is payday and I was about to get this on Steam. Glad I could buy it here instead. Thanks GOG!
DoomSooth: The Terminator and Terminator 2029 would be bought instantly. :)
Future Shock and Skynet would be bought as well ;)
Anddddddd bought!
Thanks GoG!
Please bring the Homefront games in as well!!!!11111
This is pretty cool. To be honest, the game really isn't my type of game since I hoped they would make it in a different style. It has good things about it but it just isn't right for me. But, I am very very happy that gog.com got this cool game in because I know a lot of other people will love it. Thanks gog.com for being so cool!
DarkSaber2k: For people who would like to see this in action, I will be streaming it this Sunday on the Official GOG Twitch channel in my regular Sunday slot on https://twitch.tv/gogcom
Have not seen you stream on the GOG channel for a while. Unfortunately , I will be on a road trip all day. But awesome that you are streaming Terminator. It love the little easter eggs you find in the game.
Post edited December 07, 2019 by greyhat