It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The dark vision of the future from the two first Terminator films has come true - the war between mankind and the machines wages on. As one of the human resistance fighters, you must help in bringing down the Skynet’s rule of the world. Terminator: Resistance, the first-person shooter from Teyon studio, is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM.
Heck yes, GOGers.
More htan happy to buy this.

I have already finished the game, surprise of the year and i will more than happily buy it here :)
Please, add also OST :)
Post edited December 06, 2019 by Tarhiel
Interesting. I didn't expect this to show up here.
Kickass.
Yeah, "Rambo" is indeed quite bad, but at least it is quite (unintentionally) funny for most of it's running time.

If Activision dares to sell "Soldier of Fortune 3" here, Teyon has all rights to try and sell "Rambo" or their other games here.

No one is FORCED to buy them and at least they are completed and mostly bugfree games, so they should be quite simple / easy / cheap to upload and maintain in the GOG store.
Highly unexpected.
I wish someone would remake Terminator 2029. Really liked that and the original Terminator PC game.
high rated
Awesome!

I have heard nothing but good things about this one. Dumb, clean, fun seems to be the consensus. Will definitely get the GOG version.
Wow, this is a surprise.

I have one question: would this work with a Geforce GT 1030 on low settings?

Because the minimum sys. req. says for graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050/AMD RX 560 or better
Yeah, definitely picking this up when I got the money for it. Nice release!

PS: To those who own it: Is there an option to turn down the chromatic aberration? Because judging by the screenshots they went a bit overboard on that.
op_2019_si: Wow, this is a surprise.

I have one question: would this work with a Geforce GT 1030 on low settings?

Because the minimum sys. req. says for graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050/AMD RX 560 or better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws_fTi_I-mk
Post edited December 06, 2019 by PainOfSalvation
Yay!
I would have made a comment earlier, but I had to pick up my jaw from the floor first. Now the Rambo games for par condicio?
Cool, I was really not expecting this one!
Is it any good?

btw: Where is Terminator: Future Shock?
First reviewer (1/5 stars) sez that he/she "admittedly only played this game briefly after watching Gmanlives review of it."

Oh. That says a lot.

When folks are gonna learn eh?