It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two vampiric action games receive an updated, enhanced versions thanks to Ziggurat Interactive. BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut are now available on GOG.COM, both with 34% discounts lasting until 27th November 2020, 2:15 PM UTC. Join beautiful yet deadly vampire Rayne on her quest to save the world from supernatural threats!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
How long till owners of the Legacy versions get the Terminal Cuts?

Right now it says I only have the first game in my Library but when I check the Library only the two Legacy versions renamed are shown.

Do understand they were just released but figure I say something if this is a glitch.
wolfsite: How long till owners of the Legacy versions get the Terminal Cuts?

Right now it says I only have the first game in my Library but when I check the Library only the two Legacy versions renamed are shown.

Do understand they were just released but figure I say something if this is a glitch.
Same issue here.

EDIT: Also, apparently the legacy versions are going to remain sold in the store?
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Crisco1492
wolfsite: Do understand they were just released but figure I say something if this is a glitch.
Sounds like a glitch to me alrite. In my case, the Terminal Cut of the first game appears in my library but not the second. (As of this post)

EDIT: Fixed.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Hikage1983
wolfsite: Do understand they were just released but figure I say something if this is a glitch.
Hikage1983: Sounds like a glitch to me alrite. In my case, the Terminal Cut of the first game appears in my library but not the second. (As of this post)
Same.
Hikage1983: In my case, the Terminal Cut of the first game appears in my library but not the second.
Ditto.
Anyone know whether these have hardware accelerated audio? The original was EAX 3 - would be interested to know whether sound quality has been maintained (through either EAX or OpenAL), or whether they've ditched the enhanced effects.
Mr.Mumbles: Ditto.
Same
Yeah, I don't know if it's a mistake or in the end they did not keep their word but I don't have the second final cut as well yet. I was not so fond of the second game anyway and I never completed it as far as I remember. But it'd give it a second chance one day if I got the remake for free. It's probably just a matter of time.
Talking about "Blood"...that's a remake I would have liked for free for owning the classic version, instead of just a discount.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Dogmaus
Hey GOG, I have both BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 on my account, but I haven't received BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut yet.

Should I contact support right now or should I wait a bit?
Account/refresh works only for the BR1, but not for BR2.
No Terminal Cuts yet. >_>
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Hey GOG, I have both BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 on my account, but I haven't received BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut yet.

It seems we're all on the same boat, I think that when supports read your message
1) you and everybody else will already have it - more likely
2) they will have stated that nobody will - less likely and unpopular

So I think you could just wait
Crisco1492: Same issue here.

EDIT: Also, apparently the legacy versions are going to remain sold in the store?
Gone, I think they are making these changes very slowly the GOG way.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Dogmaus
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Hey GOG, I have both BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 on my account, but I haven't received BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut yet.

same situation.
I don't think it is necessary to contact support
It is everyone's problem
I refreshed my account and galaxy, no terminal cuts there, only the legacy versions.

Update: I refreshed my account and the terminal cut to BR1 appeared! :)
Post edited November 20, 2020 by ghst84