It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two vampiric action games receive an updated, enhanced versions thanks to Ziggurat Interactive. BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut are now available on GOG.COM, both with 34% discounts lasting until 27th November 2020, 2:15 PM UTC. Join beautiful yet deadly vampire Rayne on her quest to save the world from supernatural threats!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
low rated
ReynardFox: Why is the first game showing up in my account with the title of "Terminal Cut Base"?

The hell does base mean?
Dogmaus: clearly talking about a nazi base. possibly in a castle.
I think someone named Blazkowicz is gonna sue. ;)

====

InSaintMonoxide: Yes, when buying the terminal cut versions you will get the legacy versions as well even if you did not previously own them. The extras that came with the original game will also still be available with the legacy versions in your library. The Terminal Cut version does not add any extras beyond that.

I hope i could help.
Good to know and thanks for the info. :)

(Though I don't get why the store didn't combine the two games into one download tab/page like other games with similar new versions...but oh well, at least we get the old versions and extras :))
Post edited November 23, 2020 by GamesRater
Hmm, I was surprised to find Bloodrayne 2: Terminal Cut appearing in my account. Closer inspection of my order history shows I got Bloodrayne 2 for free in January 2015. Was it a giveaway or something? I didn't even realise I had it until today...
GamesRater: (Though I don't get why the store didn't combine the two games into one download tab/page like other games with similar new versions...but oh well, at least we get the old versions and extras :))
It is actually a good thing that they did not do this. Otherwise you would have lost some Galaxy features (like rollback and already achieved game time recording) you would not get in case Bloodrayne legacy would only be added as an an extra in the same entry in the library.
Post edited November 25, 2020 by MarkoH01
low rated
MarkoH01: It is actually a good thing that they did not do this. Otherwise you would have lost some Galaxy features (like rollback and already achieved game time recording) you would not get in case Bloodrayne legacy would only be added as an an extra in the same entry in the library.
I didn't know that...thanks for the info.
(too bad, though, that they didn't leave up the old store page and just let it direct to the new version's page....so we could preserve the page's contents.....as the other gogger said)
GamesRater: (too bad, though, that they didn't leave up the old store page and just let it direct to the new version's page....so we could preserve the page's contents.....as the other gogger said)
Yes, it really seems as if it is too complicated for GOG to simply disable a "purchase" button on their web page. Given their history of terrible web design choices and tech problems it really does not surprise me though. They might be good in getting DRM-free games here and they might be good in treating their customers in first level support (as long as they don't need to forward anything to product) but unfortunately when it comes to webdesign or second level support in my experience they could not be much worse than they already are ... as proof I still have SEVERAL unfixed games which I had to fix myself (thanks pruduct team for nothing) and of course broken forum, abusive ready rep system and missing filter and sort options en masse for years. With this I rest my case ... sorry for the rant, it just came over me.
Post edited November 25, 2020 by MarkoH01
low rated
MarkoH01: ...abusive ready rep system...
You ain't kiddin.....I get it all the time, yet GOG (company) seems to be too cheap or lazy to find a fix to the problem.

MarkoH01: With this I rest my case ... sorry for the rant, it just came over me.
Np...btw you brought up several good points(not gonna talk much more on this lest I take the thread offtopic, so i'll leave it here after this post).

===

Ontopic

As for the games, might play the classic one first(of the first game) this month or next, and then the redone one to compare.

(Never got far in the past, as I though the natzi areas were a bit "bland" compared to the first level or two[the swamp levels])
Post edited November 25, 2020 by GamesRater
I am unable to download my offline installers of Bloodrayne 1 + 2 Terminal Cut anymore (clicking on download simply dioes nothing) when I am using Galaxy. Does anybody else experience this problem? If it is a common problem I will wait, if not, I would create a ticket.
Post edited November 26, 2020 by MarkoH01
Does anyone else who got Terminal Cuts for free have FOUR entries in their orders list?

I just noticed that I have two entries for BR1: TC and two entries for BR2: TC.
MarkoH01: If it is a common problem I will wait, if not, I would create a ticket.
Must be a thing on your end. I was able to download the installer files for the first game (6.8 GB) just fine.
MarkoH01: If it is a common problem I will wait, if not, I would create a ticket.
Berzerk2002: Must be a thing on your end. I was able to download the installer files for the first game (6.8 GB) just fine.
If you downloaded them using Galaxy and if you tried it today then this probably is the case. Already created a ticket for this problem. Thanks for testing.
Post edited November 26, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: If you downloaded them using Galaxy and if you tried it today then this probably is the case. Already created a ticket for this problem. Thanks for testing.
Yep I downloaded it via Galaxy a few minutes before replying to your post.
MarkoH01: If you downloaded them using Galaxy and if you tried it today then this probably is the case. Already created a ticket for this problem. Thanks for testing.
Berzerk2002: Yep I downloaded it via Galaxy a few minutes before replying to your post.
I doubt that this has to do with anything but did you already install the recent Galaxy update as well?
MarkoH01: I doubt that this has to do with anything but did you already install the recent Galaxy update as well?
There is no update for the game available yet.
MarkoH01: I doubt that this has to do with anything but did you already install the recent Galaxy update as well?
Berzerk2002: There is no update for the game available yet.
I did not mean the game but the Galaxy client which has been updated yesterday. However it seems as if GOG already fixed the issue for me as well. Restarting the client again now lets me download the offline installer afain.
MarkoH01: I did not mean the game but the Galaxy client which has been updated yesterday.
In that case the answer is yes. Galaxy was fully updated (todays update included) when I downloaded the installer files again.