It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two vampiric action games receive an updated, enhanced versions thanks to Ziggurat Interactive. BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut are now available on GOG.COM, both with 34% discounts lasting until 27th November 2020, 2:15 PM UTC. Join beautiful yet deadly vampire Rayne on her quest to save the world from supernatural threats!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
These is hilarious. They gave me the first game's terminal cut and now they have removed it from my account. GOG, GOG, GOG...at this point I don't know what they are doing but it's clear that they don't know either. I don't really care too much TBH. They don't even have German speech. I'd rather see a new and better 2D platform game.

Now I have it for Galaxy but not for the website. I'm having a laugh.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Dogmaus
I can't seem to wishlist either of these games through galaxy.
I got the BllodRayne Terminal Cut in my account, but for some reason it isn't marked as owned in the game page
Ok, Terminal Cut for Bloodrayne is here. Still waiting on Bloodrayne 2. >_>
Glaucos: I can't enter Bloodrayne 1 page (only Bloodrayne2), is the game blocked in Brazil?
Nope. I can enter the page just fine.
Missing both here. Not in a rush, though it'll be nice to get them downloaded before the internet hogs get home. :)
Why is the first game showing up in my account with the title of "Terminal Cut Base"?

The hell does base mean?
I haven't played Bloodrayne series for long time. I had BloodRayne 1 and Bloodrayne 2 PC version long time ago but i sold them. I wishlist games!
Post edited November 20, 2020 by shadow1980jpv
ReynardFox: Why is the first game showing up in my account with the title of "Terminal Cut Base"?

The hell does base mean?
clearly talking about a nazi base. possibly in a castle.
ReynardFox: The hell does base mean?
Means that all your base are belong to us.
Same for me, I got the 1st one in my library, but not the 2nd one.
God dammit, lol.

Anyway, name is fixed now, It was just GOG being crap at websites again.
Now the 2 games are on my library. :)
I see that it makes a difference if you are using Galaxy or not. I can install or download the installer from the extras of first terminal cut with Galaxy, but the website will say I don't own it and will not appear in the library from the website. Hence the confusion. Second game final cut still MIA.
M3troid: Now the 2 games are on my library. :)
funny, yes, it's been solved right now hopefully for everybody, at least using Galaxy.
pds41: Anyone know whether these have hardware accelerated audio? The original was EAX 3 - would be interested to know whether sound quality has been maintained (through either EAX or OpenAL), or whether they've ditched the enhanced effects.
I will check soon, EAX effects in first (original) Bloodrayne were pretty good.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by KainXVIII