It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unlimited power!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Devastating force powers, impressive setpieces, fast-paced action and an intriguing story full of twists, turns, and familiar faces: that's the power of the Force Unleashed. Follow the incredible exploits of Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, and witness a never-before-seen story that could change the fate of the galaxy. No enemy can stand in Starkiller's way, but Vader's dark manipulations and his own questionable choices will put him on a dangerous path that not even his fearsome powers can avert.
Lekvar: Only some Star Wars games left, that are missing from GOG library:
- Yoda Stories
- Phantom Menace
- Episode I Racer

Did I forget something?
Grargar: Battlefront (the original)
Clone Wars - Republic Heroes
Droidworks
Episode 1: Battle for Naboo
Force Commander
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Pit Droids
And Star Wars Episode I: The Gungan Frontier

Fun game about seeding life on an uninhabited planet in order to set up an ecology for a Gungan colony.
Super Bombad Racing.
I kid I kid.
PapaShango: Could one of the blues clarify on whether the GOG version of force unleashed has the sound issue fixed? Basically, there are sound files missing from Raxus prime, Death Star and TIE factory levels in the steam version. People who have the retail version don't have this problem and the only way to fix this was to get the sound files from the retail version and place it in the steam folder.

I can't find the old steam forums where this was explained in detail and had the sound files for all those levels. Now, the sound files that are available seems to be for Raxus prime and Death star. Can't find one for TIE factory though.
I am also interested in this information.
Thanks, GOG and keep it up!
Any chances for GoG version to have fixes for FU2 for Win7?
The game severly suffers from video issues: video's freezing, Kamino elevator looping scene and no video and flashbacks when Russian language is active?
I'm just curious if it is, because if no, why would I need another broken version of the game?
I would love to see battlefront 1 and episode 1 come here next!
Crikey!

Did not expect to see these here.
Awesome! Instabuy! Thanks a lot GoG and Disney!

For those who aren't familiar with The Force Unleashed let me just say the storyline for the very first game is awesome. The storyline was so good it should have been made a movie.

The gameplay is a lot of fun as well with different force abilities and combos you can choose from. You start out playing as Darth Vader as part of the plotline. While playing as Vader you have every force ability and feel overpowered while taking out everyone in your path.

I enjoyed both I & II and own both on original DVD releases. I can finally play them DRM free and disc free.
Post edited December 18, 2017 by Bladesteel
Played it at the 360, the 1one was really nice but the 2 got so bad reviews i never took a look.
Just bought the games, but realised something .
Does anyone know if TFU 2 has all dlc (namely endor or else) ?
DCSarge: Just bought the games, but realised something .
Hm, ti is not written on a game-card, as it usually is.
Maybe some blue folks can clarify?

Would like to know that too.
The DLC packs were never released on the PC. Some of them can be unlocked by mods, but not Battle of Endor.
Post edited December 19, 2017 by Grargar
Thanks for the answers guys, that's what i thought.On ps3 or xbox 360 the dlc is like 3 or 4 € max from what i saw.
Oh well , it would have been cool, i will watch a walkthrough on Youtube of this, i saw it is not very long, like 25 minutes.
For the price i payed, that is a good deal, still.
Post edited December 19, 2017 by DCSarge
Grargar: The DLC packs were never released on the PC. Some of them can be unlocked by mods, but not Battle of Endor.
Damn it, I hate when companies do that: releasing DLC´s which are not accessible on all platforms equally.
Well, I guess it´s time to look at those mods you mentioned.
Grargar: The DLC packs were never released on the PC. Some of them can be unlocked by mods, but not Battle of Endor.
Tarhiel: Damn it, I hate when companies do that: releasing DLC´s which are not accessible on all platforms equally.
Well, I guess it´s time to look at those mods you mentioned.
It's not really a mod so much as it's just changing some files within one of the pak files. You can unlock some extra challenge maps, two new skins and some cinematics relating to one of the skins.

There are also DLC lightsaber crystals, but enabling too many crashes the game, and if you try replacing two of the default ones, it can also crash if you start a new game and try to access the lightsaber menu (depending on which two you replaced).

Also, I noticed messing with the files too much makes the enemies more damage spongy? I have no idea if anyone else is having this issue, but I remember messing with the files once and enemies started taking 3 times as much damage, including regular Stormtroopers, and AT-STs took forever to kill whereas just messing around with the challenge maps, skins and cinematics didn't change anything. So I dunno. I just enabled those, left the lightsaber crystals as is, as while the damage increase crystals sound neat, the game's not so tough that I think they're required, especially once you max out all your Force powers, so I suggest just unlocking everything but the lightsaber crystals.

You can find a detailed guide on how to do that here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121445637